• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Trojan:MSIL/Heracles.KAM!MTB

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

EdwardJ

Feb 5, 2024
I have this Current Threats that keeps popping up, yet I am not sure if I should block it or allow it? It lists it as Severe.

This is what it is Affecting: amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Users\Jasper\AppData\Local\TypeId\pcwrln\NextSink.exe.

I am unsure what it is and/or if it is a needed program.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Edward

Capture.PNG

I have this Current Threats that keeps popping up, yet I am not sure if I should block it or allow it? It lists it as Severe.

This is what it is Affecting: amsi: \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Users\Jasper\AppData\Local\TypeId\pcwrln\NextSink.exe.

I am unsure what it is and/or if it is a needed program.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Edward
Simple, exclude the file on your antivirus.

Not sure what you are dealing with. What did you install that set your AV off. Did you check the program w/virus total? What AV is giving you that report? The reason I ask is because I have yet to encounter that particular AV report. I would err on the side of caution before I opened the door to that program.

Not sure what you are dealing with. What did you install that set your AV off. Did you check the program w/virus total? What AV is giving you that report? The reason I ask is because I have yet to encounter that particular AV report. I would err on the side of caution before I opened the door to that program.
I just kept having it pop up, I just went ahead and excluded it and seems fine for now. Thanks to everyone for your help.

Back