• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Virtual DJ 8

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

tito_pacheco

Dec 8, 2014
Hi, I recently downloaded Virtual DJ 8 and after download, I can only use my external controller for 30 days. I'm writing you here as instructed. I loaded the crack file and followed instructions to a "T"..........Why is this feature not available in crack mode?

I am having the same problem but I can only use for 10minutes. Software says I need a controller license. Shouldn't that have been considered in the crack/patch files? Seems like a big feature.

what does the crack even do??? nothing as far as I can see...I can only use my controller for 10 minutes also...offered 50 bucks for a fix

Yes it shows that there is a licences but EVEN on my machine it still asks that the numbers be inputted to the program. How can I do this when you cant read the file the license is in?

hi! enyone who can give me some goodwill and send me or write an adr where there are an working virtual dj 8 with crack? all i have found are uselessand right now i am about to go mental on number 7. it suks!

Back