• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Website New Look!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Aug 18, 2010
hello everyone,

Like you have noticed we added new theme for our family website :)

Please post here your feedback, and if you see any bug please report to me ;)

Cheers,
Thumper

Great look, easy on the poor ole eyes like mine! LOL, good work, thanks.

I Like the look but I can't help but feel the white was a bit more simple. Plus it kind strains me to read some things. But of course that's just my personal problem

I really like the new look, thanks thumper. :)

Thumper....Po cuditem ver8 qe je nga Kosova.Nuk e di a flet shqip,po gjithsesi Bravo per gjithcka qe ke arritur :) ;) Great Albania/Shqiperi Etnike :D :D :D :p

well this is the first time here....but I like the look 8-| .....and very easy to navigate...

Yeah I like this format, abit close to the "ease of access" feature for the seeing impaired and I've only recently began to wear glasses myself :)

Well i never seen the old layout but seeing as how i love the way it looks now ima just say great work :D

hey just wanted to let you guys know that i really like the look of the site... Thank you for keeping this site virus free and enjoyable for everyone... As soon as i get the extra money to donate to you guys for such a wonderful job I will do so.... Also i would like to put in a request for software... Were can i do that ?? Let me know... Thanks again for all of your hard work

Back