• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Well I'll Be Dipped in Poop!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
My system is (was) once again on verge of blowing up after a number of software trials and crack testing.
Last time I refreshed, I did an install of the Acronis True Image suite. I had to run the restore feature tonight and damn if it didn't work! It has been running quietly sending periodic backups to my NAS like a good soldier. I am pretty sure any other time I depended on software to do such a task, it fail somehow. Did not lose a thing with Acronis.
What it performs is far better than the M/S system refresh. I don't know if anyone has encountered it yet but the M/S refresh routine balks at anything that remotely resembles crack or otherwise compromised programs. Acronis does not. I am impressed.

My system is (was) once again on verge of blowing up after a number of software trials and crack testing.
Last time I refreshed, I did an install of the Acronis True Image suite. I had to run the restore feature tonight and damn if it didn't work! It has been running quietly sending periodic backups to my NAS like a good soldier. I am pretty sure any other time I depended on software to do such a task, it fail somehow. Did not lose a thing with Acronis.
What it performs is far better than the M/S system refresh. I don't know if anyone has encountered it yet but the M/S refresh routine balks at anything that remotely resembles crack or otherwise compromised programs. Acronis does not. I am impressed.
I use last version of Vmware Workstation virtual machines (Win10, 8 and 7) for testing. I love Vmware snapshot manager :)

Back