• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Wii & Xbox360 Games ?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Smoka70

Jan 15, 2012
HI,
I've seen Wii & Xbox360 games on torrent sites for a long time now.
I was wondering if you could put the games on a portable hard drive & then plug that into the usb port on the console to use them?
If you can is there some sort of emulation software you have to use? :book:
Any help on this would be much appreciated....
Smoka70 :smoking:
eddit: Also I got my Son a PSP for Christmas, Can it be done via SD card aswell?

Smoka70 said:
HI,
I've seen Wii & Xbox360 games on torrent sites for a long time now.
I was wondering if you could put the games on a portable hard drive & then plug that into the usb port on the console to use them?
If you can is there some sort of emulation software you have to use? :book:
Any help on this would be much appreciated....
Smoka70 :smoking:
For nintendo wii my friend used a memory card/ sd card to softmod it to run homebrew/custom apps and games. So what he had done was download games on it from the pc hook the external harddisk up with his wii and then they worked. Though i do not knw the way or how he did it as i do not own a wii. For xbox360 i do own one but i have just tried some things but not all but as far as i knw it needs to be hard modded to run them as in be opened up to use the exploit to run homebrewed apps otherwise their was a so called softmod but its not 100% safe infact none for xbox360 as far as i knw arnt as microsoft will sooner or later find out and perm ban the xbox console or the account from xbox live but the softmoded method has a higher risk of ruining the console/getting banned as ive heard as it does not bypass protection properly and can be detected more easily by microsoft etc. Sorry about not being too much of a help but hope i atleast gave you hope that its possible :)

Thx for the help!
Also I just edited that post asking about PSP.

Smoka70 said:
Thx for the help!
Also I just edited that post asking about PSP.
For the psp again i do not own one but my friend again does and yes he used his sd card other wise you could directly hook it up and copy/install the iso files into it or i heard now you could make custom umd's for it.

Ahh great tyvm kakarot1925!
I'll look into it.
And like you said atleast I now know It's a possibility!

Smoka70

Smoka70 said:
Ahh great tyvm kakarot1925!
I'll look into it.
And like you said atleast I now know It's a possibility!

Smoka70
Np if you need any help about any other topic dont hesitate to ask on the forums :)

Back