• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 download from Thumper

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Clint2808

Dec 7, 2019
just downloaded the latest Windows 10 ISO and experiencing some issues with the activation script. Any advice? this is the Cmd message I receive.

F:\Software\Sort new Install\Windows 10 Version 1909 untouched ISO [TheWindowsForum.com]\Windows activator script 1.0\MAS_1.0_CRC32_1D90323C.cmd
==== ERROR ====
Disallowed special characters detected in file path name.
Make sure file path name do not have following special characters,
` ~ @ % & ( ) [ ] { } + = ; ' ,
Press any key to exit...

just downloaded the latest Windows 10 ISO and experiencing some issues with the activation script. Any advice? this is the Cmd message I receive.

F:\Software\Sort new Install\Windows 10 Version 1909 untouched ISO [TheWindowsForum.com]\Windows activator script 1.0\MAS_1.0_CRC32_1D90323C.cmd
==== ERROR ====
Disallowed special characters detected in file path name.
Make sure file path name do not have following special characters,
` ~ @ % & ( ) [ ] { } + = ; ' ,
Press any key to exit...

Hi,

Rename this script to something shorter, then run as administrator again.

Let me know how it goes.

hey its not working same problem on my pc when i rename it to small name like windows or anything else it gives me same error plz help me what should i do ?

You need to make changes to the File Path. the folder that contains this file has characters that are not allowed. so just changed parent folder name and it should work.

Hi guys!

I had the same issue but above tips didn't solve it. However I manage to get the script working by moving the whole package to C:\ but also removing the "(" and ")" from the folder name "MAS_1.0_AIO_AIO Single file version (For more user-friendly experience)"

Successfully activating a fully updated Office 2019 in a small language version for another 180 days, nice

Great work ThumperTM!

Hi guys!

I had the same issue but above tips didn't solve it. However I manage to get the script working by moving the whole package to C:\ but also removing the "(" and ")" from the folder name "MAS_1.0_AIO_AIO Single file version (For more user-friendly experience)"

Successfully activating a fully updated Office 2019 in a small language version for another 180 days, nice

Great work ThumperTM!
good stuff, thx for sharing

Back