• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windwos 10 Pro 20H2 10.0.19042.906 with office fails to complete insatll

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

desdos20

Mar 10, 2020
Hello there, I have Thinkpad T430 laptop with 8 Gb RAM and 500 Gb hard disk, this windows dismisses installation on 72% with error code 0x80070008, I tried Rufus, Ventoy, and PowerISO to fix this but the error did not resolve. Please help to fix this issue.

OK well here goes:
I take it your source is clean. Is the source a Microsoft OEM ISO download? Just checking because although you have tried various programs to produce a bootable ISO if the source is flawed, well you know. It looks like your source was a torrent, that can be a crapshoot depending the source
I would think it's probably a hardware problem, either memory or your HD. Try running the BIOS diagnostics or follow the instructions here to produce a bootable diagnostic program.
It's got to be one or the other. The error code means not enough memory but it's not that easy. I can't imagine anything else and to be honest I have loaded tens if not hundreds of that model and never encountered that error. Make sure your BIOS settings are correct while you are in there, they can be troublesome if not set correctly but you hadn't mentioned where and when you got this system.

Back