• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Winrar - Elon Musk

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

This guy is the devil. You wait and see. He became the sweetheart of social media, just shows you what a crap heap social media has become.
BTW if you have been brainwashed into thinking that electric cars are our salvation, remember this:
First law of thermodynamics: Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed, it can only be transferred from one form to another.
So something has to produce the power to charge those batteries, solar and wind will never provide enough. What happens if you run out of battery power on the highway? Can you go get a can of electricity? Ask smiling Elon.
Use 7 zip, works as well as anything. Let's see if Elon makes WinRAR proprietary. Screw him.

Last edited:
This guy is the devil.
There is no such thing.
You wait and see.
And? Nothing will happen.
just shows you what a crap heap social media has become.
Well, our society went nuts and reckless.
Musk didn't control that.
BTW if you have been brainwashed
that's no argument.
that electric cars are our salvation
'salvation' is a christian-thingi.
First law of thermodynamics: Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed
what you are babbling has nothing to do with thermodynamics.
you should know those terms which you use.
So something has to produce the power to charge those batteries, solar and wind will never provide enough.
you are a living dunning-kruger-effect
What happens if you run out of battery power on the highway?
Well, what happens if you run out of fuel on the highway?
Hm?
Ah....right.
It's your own fault.
Same for electric cars.
Can you go get a can of electricity? Ask smiling Elon.
you blame Elon for frikkin everything.
that's cringe.
Use 7 zip, works as well as anything. Let's see if Elon makes WinRAR proprietary. Screw him.
GET THE TORCHES AND RAKES....WE HUNT THIS MONSTER BACK INTO THE FROZEN LANDS!!1!!!11!!!

get a life, dude.
:rolleyes:

I see he's got you under his spell Buster.
you should try arguments and no mumbo-jumbo from a crystal ball. :rolleyes:

I'll do some homework for you
posting a link isnt homework, that's no "work" at all.
esp when I think about the lack of arguments on your side.
it seems you may have a hard time prying yourself from social media.
...another mumbo-jumbo from your crystal ball?
only freaks from the right-wing have a problem with a lack of free speech.
Me, I don't have that.
I have not the problem yelling about any lack of free speech without having to say nothing.

When you try to answer me again - try it with arguments and no mumbo-jumbo or idle speculations.
cause thats really cringe, dude.

pointless and argument-free Musk-bashing is really awkward.

And all that without defending Musk in any point.
#LMAO

Nice meme. I think that Elon Musk is not interested in WinRAR. Even if he purchased WinRAR parent company, the earnings will be less than the game he is playing now on Twitter.

The only good thing about the WinRAR team is that they give away for free (shareware) a excellent software and it's easily cracked with a .reg file. It has been like that for years and they make money by licensing WinRAR to companies.

ThumperTM... foolish nonsense is all it is... and here is why I state this...

What are you implying... that we subsist on services and products which allow us to even exist... and that we require food and water to even BE HERE?

I beg you pardon, ThumperTM... but only out of polite respect...

This post is,,, in my view a simple matter of FACT... that we are already so deeply embedded that there IS no "pulling out".

And so, ThumperTM... what is your POINT other than a MOOT point...

To Laugh... IN AN INSANE WAY?

We are STUCK.......... and to SEPARATE means the WORLD to those of us who have children.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT........ other than to MOCK the OBVIOUS?

My view on Elon?

You don't want to go there... but nevertheless... ELON MUSK OWNS NOTHING!

It is simply what YOU choose to desire... which enables the ONE to ENCAPSULATE you to their whims and fancies...

Think about that for a moment...

WHO... wants me to RELY on THEM.... and DETESTS me being INDEPENDENT?

Elon?

ROFLMFAO!

No!

Elon is a sad apparition in my life...

I actually pity him... and that is a fact!

'salvation' is a christian-thingi.

Definitions from Oxford Languages ·
noun

preservation or deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss.
"they try to sell it to us as economic salvation"
what you are babbling has nothing to do with thermodynamics.
you should know those terms which you use.

you are a living dunning-kruger-effect

The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of any isolated system, which cannot exchange energy or matter, is constant. Energy can be transformed from one form to another, but can be neither created nor destroyed.
Well, what happens if you run out of fuel on the highway?
Hm?
Ah....right.
It's your own fault.
Same for electric cars.

you blame Elon for frikkin everything.
that's cringe.

GET THE TORCHES AND RAKES....WE HUNT THIS MONSTER BACK INTO THE FROZEN LANDS!!1!!!11!!!

get a life, dude.
Dude you need to get to rehab or somebody to straighten you out.
Got any good conspiracy theories to share with us?

This guy is the devil. You wait and see. He became the sweetheart of social media, just shows you what a crap heap social media has become.
BTW if you have been brainwashed into thinking that electric cars are our salvation, remember this:
First law of thermodynamics: Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed, it can only be transferred from one form to another.
So something has to produce the power to charge those batteries, solar and wind will never provide enough. What happens if you run out of battery power on the highway? Can you go get a can of electricity? Ask smiling Elon.
I totally agree he's a snake. I have had nothing but disdain for him since he did that multi-billion dollar pump and dump with DOGEcoin. He's cost a lot of people not wealthy people either their hard-earned savings when he did that. Luckily I was only holding a few hundred worth of it but it made it hit home thinking about those that had a huge chunk of their savings in DOGE.

I am wondering what Elon plans to do with Twitter after he's thru gutting it. The advertisers are running away in a hurry. Did he complete the deal to avoid the court judgement which was on the way otherwise. I don't know it Twitter can survive a capital investment buy-out and rape and then expect to flip it. I know he expects a loss but his legal advisors told him this was the cheaper way out.
He fired the entire top management team to trim expenses, you aren't going to put another specialized team to run Twitter with folks off the street so he better move fast. CNBC said he is going to start chopping heads Friday 11/4 and piss off whoever of the half of the work force left.
Twitter Chat

Last edited:
I am wondering what Elon plans to do with Twitter after he's thru gutting it. The advertisers are running away in a hurry. Did he complete the deal to avoid the court judgement which was on the way otherwise. I don't know it Twitter can survive a capital investment buy-out and rape and then expect to flip it. I know he expects a loss but his legal advisors told him this was the cheaper way out.
He fired the entire top management team to trim expenses, you aren't going to put another specialized team to run Twitter with folks off the street so he better move fast. CNBC said he is going to start chopping heads Friday 11/4 and piss off whoever of the half of the work force left.
Twitter Chat
I think about as highly of Twitter as I do Musk. It wouldn't bother me to see him and Twitter go into the waste bin of history.

Elon walks into Twitter $44 billion in debt. How the heck does he ever plan on getting out his stake (est. $22.B) but first he has to satisfy the other $22.B in investor and bank financing.

I see Elizabeth Holmes is going to be doing a 11+ year stretch in the big house for her little financial charade (read lying and stealing from investors, 21st century flim-flam) She's due to start her federally sponsored long vacation in April 2023 so she can have her baby outside the slammer. Entering at age 39 she will be 50 years old when she's a free woman again. Who says crime pays?
Elon is in court in Delaware being sued by stockholders by draining huge salaries from Tesla. Is Elon heading down that path darkly?

Elon is in court in Delaware being sued by stockholders by draining huge salaries from Tesla. Is Elon heading down that path darkly?
IDK but I do know he's not who a lot of people think he is. He's all about Elon and uses the people to further his goals.

Back