• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Wondershare 8.7.4.0 Help!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Abscissor

Mar 16, 2023
I’m new to this stuff, but I’ve opened the installation directory and can’t find what needs removed.
I disconnected the internet to the computer, so that’s good to go.
Yes, I have read the ReadMe.txt but, sorry I’m still lost.

In many cases we must run the crack as a ADMINISTRATOR also the same for many activator files included in the Tor's Right Click with the mouse and select "Run as Administrator" PS in some cases we must copy the crack file and paste it in the Program Folder where the app installed and then run it as a administrator. Always check the readme files or the instructions.nfo etc.

Last edited:
You might want to consider trying a much newer version of the program. That's an antique. Current versions are in the 14.xxx range now. I am not going to bother checking but that program may or may not be compatible with Win 10 or newer. There were some major changes to video processing since Win 7, that's why the video drivers are in many cases different.

Personally, the 2 video apps of choice for me are VideoProc and HD Video Converter Factory Pro. With these 2 apps, I rip movies to full screen 1080p or higher each movie converts in under 3 minutes. and also convert multiple movies at the same very fast compared to the others.

Personally, the 2 video apps of choice for me are VideoProc and HD Video Converter Factory Pro. With these 2 apps, I rip movies to full screen 1080p or higher each movie converts in under 3 minutes. and also convert multiple movies at the same very fast compared to the others.
Those are transcoding programs. That's why they are so fast. I will admit I am a real snob when it comes to video processing. I would have to write a long article about one vs the other. A quick answer would be transcoding a video usually results in a loss of quality for a variety of reasons. Furthermore transcoding can amplify any existing errors already existing.
My point here is faster is rarely better when it comes to video processing. Honestly there are so many aspects to a video file and can vary between the format it has been compressed with. There are things like keyframes and multi-channel audio formats it can make you nutty. A transcoding problem trades off all these features with each software author deciding what goes or stays for the sake of file size first and quality second. But like my screen name tells you something, I go back to the DVD days when it was a quality competition to compress a dual layer DVD to a 4.7GB DVD so it could be copied and burned to a DVD-RW, single layer was it back then.

Back