• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

wysiwyg

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

kiel367

Oct 31, 2016
just downloaded a "version" of 11.2.4 + key from a site, is this in any way affiliated with this forum, as i need some help with it? it refuses to activate, and the readme has a link to this forum

Hi,

Version 11.2.4 tested in windows 7, 8, and 10, works great one all versions, just read again installation notes.

i just installed this builder as per instructions and it says invalid serial with both of them
i uninstalled adn tried again thinkng i did it out of ssequence but same result
any help
win 10 64

yeah the crack doesnt work, i managed to get it working by using a crack from a different version, sadeemPC i think it was, the crack/patch they have worked fine for me, the one included just rolls it back to an un-registered version

kiel367 said:
yeah the crack doesnt work, i managed to get it working by using a crack from a different version, sadeemPC i think it was, the crack/patch they have worked fine for me, the one included just rolls it back to an un-registered version

It work if you read/follow installation notes cafully!

Thumper, I followed the instructions carefully and found that it does not work, you should look into it if you want to, otherwise thank you for your work but it does not function as intended :D.

Chevalie12 said:
Thumper, I followed the instructions carefully and found that it does not work, you should look into it if you want to, otherwise thank you for your work but it does not function as intended :D.

Hi,

Just tested again in another machine (windows7 pro) and works fine for me.

ThumperTM said:
Hi Thumper, I downloaded same soft. I could install it and it worked (Win10 x64 here).

BUT
at a certain point it start publishing pages with red background and a wink "; )" as a page name. I assume it is anti-piracy behaviour. :(

Besides, I was dumb enough to save lotta previous work with the new version and now I cannot roll back :mad:
but that's another matter

anything?

marcosdipaolo said:
ThumperTM said:
Hi Thumper, I downloaded same soft. I could install it and it worked (Win10 x64 here).

BUT
at a certain point it start publishing pages with red background and a wink "; )" as a page name. I assume it is anti-piracy behaviour. :(

Besides, I was dumb enough to save lotta previous work with the new version and now I cannot roll back :mad:
but that's another matter

anything?

Renstall again, after you re-install make sure to block softwares connection with your firewall.

ThumperTM said:
Renstall again, after you re-install make sure to block softwares connection with your firewall.

You cannot do that since you need the WB to be able to publish the websites you are building, right?

I think you will be able to publish, if am wrong then save website in desktop then upload manually with FTP client.

ey Thumper, sorry to bother again.
I just uninstalled v.11.2.4 and rolled back to the version which use to work perfectly...until now.
But now my old v.11.1.0 also upload all pages named ";)" and red background to some pages.
I don't intend to use your v.11.2.4 again, but could you just tell me how to get rid of this curse?
Apparently installing your soft installed something somewhere and now it doesn't matter which version I use.
what can i do to rollback to v.11.1.0 and have my good working WB 11.1.0 again?
thanks in advance.

Doesn't work for me either. The loada 'learns' but is not able to activate the software. The s/w still shows unregistered, no matter how many times I try. Has any one succeed in registering this version ? I have older version in another laptop, so I am not much worried but this should have worked - right?

Hello Everyone. I recently had problems installing this software as well as many other people did. After searching through the internet I was never able to find a solution. I began experimenting on my own.
What may have happened is you let the software connect to the internet or the loader did not work properly and was prematurly shut down or you did not follow the instructions. The problem is if you uninstall the program and reinstall it and follow Thumper's instructions it still will not work.

Search your documents folder(my documents) and you see a folder titled WYSIWYG Web Builder. Deleted it AFTER you uninstall the program and then follow Thumper's instructions(exactly as you see it). I have found this typically solves the problem and allows the program to work.

Thumper you have an excellent working crack and we greatly appreciate it. Follow my steps above if you're having problems and that will likely make the crack work for you.

~Talgie

Talgie said:
Hello Everyone. I recently had problems installing this software as well as many other people did. After searching through the internet I was never able to find a solution. I began experimenting on my own.
What may have happened is you let the software connect to the internet or the loader did not work properly and was prematurly shut down or you did not follow the instructions. The problem is if you uninstall the program and reinstall it and follow Thumper's instructions it still will not work.

Search your documents folder(my documents) and you see a folder titled WYSIWYG Web Builder. Deleted it AFTER you uninstall the program and then follow Thumper's instructions(exactly as you see it). I have found this typically solves the problem and allows the program to work.

Thumper you have an excellent working crack and we greatly appreciate it. Follow my steps above if you're having problems and that will likely make the crack work for you.

~Talgie

Thanks for info ;)

This still does not work - and it says my Evaluation Period has expired. I think the Loada will not work for me until I can remove all pieces of this software from the registry. Other wise, it will not register and I have done this several times... Deleted every file and folder...

Back