• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Young Man

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

canadianman

Apr 12, 2019
Hello to all, I am a young 66 year old man. I have 2 windows 7 laptops, and windows xp desk top a long with a 27" iMac with OS X. My wife uses a windows 10 desktop that I made for her . I use the iMac the most, but go back to my windows pc from time to time. I look forward to meeting many new people here. I love to garden and have a 14' X 14' greenhouse. Have been trying to lean html and css. Have made some web pages just for fun not to put on the web.
I am also live the nudies life style love to be with out clothes on. ) :
well that's it about me .2014_07_27_BACK_YARD_1752.JPG

Hey welcome canadianman.
Interesting I manage a repair/sales/admin business (Windows based). Well long story short I have decided to branch out into Apple repair/sales because of the bigger bucks. I have messed with OS X but find it hard to play with in comparison to Windows but overall a ton easier to manage. The user base in general, well that's another story. I guess that's why they are so willing to pay more money.
The days of OS X being so safe VS. Windows may be closing if you keep up with the security forums.
Bottom line I may be asking some not so sophisticated OS X related questions. Bear with me.

Hi DVD_Dog, I was a windows guy and used to tell the Mac guys that windows was way better then Mac, when I first got my Mac in 2009 I put windows on it and that was what I used :) ,but now I have just been using OSX don't think I will ever go back to windows.
Yes Mac is not much safer than windows now. Ask any? that you might have , I will try to answer them as best as I can.

Hello ThumperTM, Love all of your wallpapers, Am not sure how to download them, can I download them as a pack or do I have to download one pic at a time?

Back