What's new

5MB Hard Disk (1956)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
I have to confess a friend of mine's dad (RIP) was one of the original ENIAC programmers at U of P. My former boss (RIP) was one of the original architects and Motorola engineers for the ARPANET. I received many, many good history lessons in the past. Kinda gives away where I am from I guess as well.

VarvaraSuite

Jul 19, 2019
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 75.0.3770.142
"OHHHHHHHHHHH
SO BIG"
dims

That is really big! But now it is good that the size is optimal.
You can easily work and study by using your laptop.
The https://edubirdie.com/do-my-math-homework is also helpful. It can help you with your math homework.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 75.0.3770.142
"OHHHHHHHHHHH
SO BIG"
dims

That is really big! But now it is good that the size is optimal.
You can easily work and study by using your laptop.
The https://edubirdie.com/do-my-math-homework is also helpful. It can help you with your math homework.
Funny when I try to go to the link you provided (edubirdie) Malwarebytes goes totally BS and blocks that site. Wassup?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
DVDR_Dog Hard Drive Failing Sounds? Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 1
DVDR_Dog Why Do Hard Drives Show the Wrong Capacity in Windows? Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 2
S Recycle Bin malfunction has lead to missing hard drive space Windows 10 Help and Support 3
philalethes Moving a program loaded old hard drive to new computer to avoid re-installing all Tutorials 5
O External hard disks keep disconnecting while rendering video Windows 10 Help and Support 3
DVDR_Dog Hard Drive Failure Stats Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 0
O hard drives Windows 10 Help and Support 11
B Installing a hard drive for a backup on the network Windows 10 Help and Support 2
ARCADIAN Hard Drive Cloning. Best or Not so Best. Backup, Imaging, and Disk Management Help 2
O external wd hard drive Windows 10 Hardware Chat and Support 3
O 3trbyte hard drive Windows 10 Help and Support 15
I Installing XP SP3 on a formatted Hard Disk Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
K Trouble Downloading Hard Drive Inspector Pro Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
J Disk Management Windows 10 Help and Support 1
O Looking for a Tosh 600 Satellite Series Boot Disk/Iso For Wind 7 Home Prem 64bit? Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 3
PingOfDeath.10 "the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable" Windows 10 Help and Support 2
V disk part error Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 5
DVDR_Dog WinDirStat - What happened to all my disk space? Windows Apps 1
W MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk 6.8 Windows 10 Help and Support 1
J svchost.exe (localsystemnetworkrestricted) high disk usage Windows 8 and 7 Hardware Chat and Support 0
ThumperTM WiNToBootic, Windows To Go Boot Disk [Freeware] Windows Apps 0
X Auslogics Disk Defragment Pro Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
M usb disk security serial key 6.0.0.126 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3