• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

7-Zip 19.00 [Freeware]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Aug 18, 2010
07078486221413569697.jpg

7-Zip is open source software. Most of the source code is under the GNU LGPL license. The unRAR code is under a mixed license: GNU LGPL + unRAR restrictions. Check license information here: 7-Zip license.

Last edited:
Thank you. but i'm not sure if this is what i'm looking for, I'll give it a try our and see how it goes, you say this is more of a zip/file then it is as a .rar file opner, well see :bebendoceva: Thank Mate :danca:

This is so,some rather old software, like 2 years old, that is considered very,very old outdated also was is 64.msi? I know what 32.exe means but msi?
, do you have anything newer then 2010?

Download 7-Zip 9.20 (2010-11-18) for Windows:

Link Type Windows Size
Download .exe 32-bit x86 1 MB
Download .msi 64-bit x64 1 MB

Update 7-Zip 9.28 alpha

9034531.jpg

Code:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/forums/forum/45797/topic/5367077

thank you

Thumper said:
07078486221413569697.jpg

7-Zip is open source software. Most of the source code is under the GNU LGPL license. The unRAR code is under a mixed license: GNU LGPL + unRAR restrictions. Check license information here: 7-Zip license.

You can use 7-Zip on any computer, including a computer in a commercial organization. You don't need to register or pay for 7-Zip.
The main features of 7-Zip

High compression ratio in 7z format with LZMA and LZMA2 compression
Supported formats:
Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
Unpacking only: ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR and Z.
For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7-Zip provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip
Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
Self-extracting capability for 7z format
Integration with Windows Shell
Powerful File Manager
Powerful command line version
Plugin for FAR Manager
Localizations for 79 languages

7-Zip

7-Zip works in Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 / NT / ME / 98. There is a port of the command line version to Linux/Unix.

Download Link:
Code:
http://www.7-zip.org/

bsp 7 Zip 9 20 Freeware

<t>If youre going to recompile this version youre going to need to use my version of PAL as this 7-Zip Portable heavily makes use of the modifications Ive done to it.</t>

You can use 7-Zip on any computer, including a computer in a commercial organization. You don't need to register or pay for 7-Zip.

bsp 7 Zip 9 20 Freeware

Btw, i can only find this for payware, do you know where i can get it for free, if not what is the next bst freeware?

thanks
Harry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back