• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

A new confused member here

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

poiboi

Apr 11, 2021
Hi nice to meet everyone! I am dummy at time with computers. I have read the Read me txt but I am confused on how to get this to start working: Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2019.010.20098
I have the files saved on to my desktop but am I supposed to have acrobat already installed? Can anyone tell me how to do this step by step, so I won't mess anything up.
Thank you!

Hi nice to meet everyone! I am dummy at time with computers. I have read the Read me txt but I am confused on how to get this to start working: Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2019.010.20098
I have the files saved on to my desktop but am I supposed to have acrobat already installed? Can anyone tell me how to do this step by step, so I won't mess anything up.
Thank you!

Welcome to our forum!

About your request, please check out for newer version.

Hi, Sorry for jumping in on this thread!
I had installed the Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063, it was working just fine until today. it says that Trial period has expired..... has this happened to anybody? Does anybody know a fix for this?

Thanks

Hi, Sorry for jumping in on this thread!
I had installed the Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2020.009.20063, it was working just fine until today. it says that Trial period has expired..... has this happened to anybody? Does anybody know a fix for this?

Thanks
And that's how hard Adobe works to keep their software from being pirated. Honestly if you go back through these threads which there are many, you will see it's a cat and mouse game with Adobe.
Follow Thumper's advice and go get the latest versions. Don't forget to uninstall the old version with Revo or the like. While you are at it you might want to see if anything Adobe is left over in the application data folders, cracks can reside there and resist uninstall routines. At this point Adobe products and later versions of MS Office are tough and you better read about other's experiences before jumping into the pool.
Frankly I don't bother with either, too much of a headache.

Thanks for the advice, I will give it one more shot, I have the same version on another PC (desktop) and it installed like a charm, first time round, and still works. It has been a headache on my Laptop.

Update - Just found this Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2021.12.10414 FULL [TheWindowsForum] - I assume it is the latest.
New Update - the Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2021.12.10414 FULL [TheWindowsForum] doesn't seem to work, gives an error, has anybody managed to install this?

Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:
And that's how hard Adobe works to keep their software from being pirated. Honestly if you go back through these threads which there are many, you will see it's a cat and mouse game with Adobe.
Follow Thumper's advice and go get the latest versions. Don't forget to uninstall the old version with Revo or the like. While you are at it you might want to see if anything Adobe is left over in the application data folders, cracks can reside there and resist uninstall routines. At this point Adobe products and later versions of MS Office are tough and you better read about other's experiences before jumping into the pool.
Frankly I don't bother with either, too much of a headache.
Thanks for the advice, I will give it one more shot, I have the same version on another PC (desktop) and it installed like a charm, first time round, and still works. It has been a headache on my Laptop.

Update - Just found this Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2021.12.10414 FULL [TheWindowsForum] - I assume it is the latest.
New Update - the Adobe Acrobat PRO DC 2021.12.10414 FULL [TheWindowsForum] doesn't seem to work, gives an error, has anybody managed to install this?

Thanks for all the help.

For some reason the newer version didn´t run, resolved to reinstall the version in my original comment, so far it looks like it is working, let's hope it doesn't decide to end and request to buy., as before.

For some reason the newer version didn´t run, resolved to reinstall the version in my original comment, so far it looks like it is working, let's hope it doesn't decide to end and request to buy., as before.
That is the mystery of Adobe products. There doesn't seem to be any continuity with what works vs what doesn't. We have attempted to solve it here with no real luck. You got a version to run, keep it away from the Internet and good luck.
EDIT:
If you want to see what a charlie foxtrot Adobe activation is, check out their user forums. I haven't been there in a while but it was quite messy last time I looked. This is for legit paid licenses mind you. I know I sound like a broken record but if Adobe had put half the effort into producing secure user products as anti-piracy, they wouldn't have gotten kicked off of operating systems. The fact it came to that and the O/S publishers tossed them off is downright embarrassing

Last edited:
Hi,

I am back.... I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or even different from my other PC, for some reason on the laptop the license has expired again whilst on the desktop, all seems good and has been running for longer without a glitch using the same installation pack. If anybody might know what step I might have missed that is allowing Adobe to communicate with the outside world I would appreciate the pointer.

Thanks and have a great weekend all!

Back