• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Acrobat wants confirmation of General Terms and Rules

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Lonie99

Jan 25, 2024
Hi freinds

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2023.003.20201 (x64) and since my return from Oman I always get the message in Arabic after a short use:
Please read and accept Adobe's General Terms of Use
To continue using the app, you must read and accept our Terms of Use.
You can quit the app now, but this message will reappear until you accept it.

By clicking "Accept", you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the Adobe Terms of Use.

Clicking Accept does not work, the PDF document is grey and no longer accessible.

I uninstalled, cleaned and reinstalled, no change!

I have the same installation on my office PC, no problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Prague

Try installing to a new FOLDER then run the App Also did you do a regedit and remove all instances of Adobe? If not this will cause issues.

Many thanks!
Ok, this need some time, will come back maybe tomorrow. Why my office PC doesn't have the same problem?

Hi freinds

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2023.003.20201 (x64) and since my return from Oman I always get the message in Arabic after a short use:
Please read and accept Adobe's General Terms of Use
To continue using the app, you must read and accept our Terms of Use.
You can quit the app now, but this message will reappear until you accept it.

By clicking "Accept", you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the Adobe Terms of Use.

Clicking Accept does not work, the PDF document is grey and no longer accessible.

I uninstalled, cleaned and reinstalled, no change!

I have the same installation on my office PC, no problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Prague
You are using a pirate copy then you already broking the terms. Try downgrade to a lower version to see if you don't lose functionality. Leave the latest version to Adobe so they can make money with software and you can use for your work.

Note: Don't use on commercial environments.

You are using a pirate copy then you already broking the terms. Try downgrade to a lower version to see if you don't lose functionality. Leave the latest version to Adobe so they can make money with software and you can use for your work.

Note: Don't use on commercial environments.
Ok, but this doesn't reply to the fact, that on my office PC the same version works.

Ok, but this doesn't reply to the fact, that on my office PC the same version works.
The wonders of Adobe. You downloaded or granted Internet access to the version giving you trouble. Not much you can do. Adobe cracks are like whack-a-mole, Adobe validation is a moving target. If it’s something you need for work, I would bite the bullet and buy it. Adobe employees gotta eat too.

Try uninstalling the software using Geek Uninstaller or Bulk Crap Uninstaller to make sure everything is removed from the computer and then reinstall it. If you have a crack, try to accept the license before cracking the software/activating it/patch the software binaries.
Finally, the easiest way is probably to change software. Maybe Foxit Reader or PDF X-Change could do the work for you.

Latest posts

Back