• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Apps being disabled in 10 days due to being unlicensed

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Unfortunately there may be no easy fix for your software. Use the search feature in the upper right nd see what other members have done in the past. There usually is no one aswer, it depends of your computer's environment, sorry.

Unfortunately there may be no easy fix for your software. Use the search feature in the upper right nd see what other members have done in the past. There usually is no one aswer, it depends of your computer's environment, sorry.
can i still download a new one though

Hi Guys, I am new to this site and wondered how do I search for links to download apps.

Welcome to the cat and mouse game from adobe cracks. Like I have already mentioned and my pet peve the anti viruses have entered the game as well. Why I have no idea, they are antiviruses not programs to find and remove prirated programs that present no threat.

Last edited:
You should check the licence of your adobe software sir, becoz mostly happened becoz of this issue.

Back