• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Photoshop CC Portable 2015 Error

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

seasea128

Sep 2, 2016
When I started the program for the second time, It say that my application install is damaged, and then tells me to reinstall the program. When I reinstall it again, the first start is fine, but if I closed Photoshop and start Photoshop again, that error come back.

seasea128 said:
When I started the program for the second time, It say that my application install is damaged, and then tells me to reinstall the program. When I reinstall it again, the first start is fine, but if I closed Photoshop and start Photoshop again, that error come back.

Hi,

Portable version wont work for windows 10.

Hi, I am new to this forum, (actually my first time in any forum). I downloaded TechTools Photoshop CC 2015 on my old laptop, when it was old Windows, then Windows updated and obviously kept my Photoshop CC 2015 working. Is this why is working on my old laptop but won't install on my new laptop?(Windows 10). If so, what version of Photoshop must I download? Thanks in advance.
PS. I read the rules, but Im still confused as to where to find the links to only THUMPER Torrents. I obviously only want to use from here, as it is trustworthy. Just a bit confused as to find my way around.
Most importantly the Photoshop Question, Please help?

ashleighrp said:
Hi, I am new to this forum, (actually my first time in any forum). I downloaded TechTools Photoshop CC 2015 on my old laptop, when it was old Windows, then Windows updated and obviously kept my Photoshop CC 2015 working. Is this why is working on my old laptop but won't install on my new laptop?(Windows 10). If so, what version of Photoshop must I download? Thanks in advance.
PS. I read the rules, but Im still confused as to where to find the links to only THUMPER Torrents. I obviously only want to use from here, as it is trustworthy. Just a bit confused as to find my way around.
Most importantly the Photoshop Question, Please help?

Hi,

Im not sure why it still works when you upgraded to windows 10. Portable version does not work with windows 10.

Yesterday and all other day portable version works with windows 10

But TODAY all have the "damaged" error, stop saying it's windows 10, it's definitively not

Back