• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Photoshop Knows It's A Fake Version

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

May 24, 2024
I followed the steps to the letter but as soon as I open a file the program tells me I got 10 days to activate no matter what I do.

I've disabled services for Adobe, Unplugged my Ethernet cord, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've used the ' Uninstall tool ' app which even deletes registry stuff, I've tried everything and nothing is working.

Are we just screwed for using Adobe products for free?

Any help would be appreciated because I been stuck on this for 2 weeks now, I really didn't want to come here and bother you guys with this but I'm stuck and I feel lost guys.

Looks like we might all have to start paying for Adobe products. for the past 25 years or more we got by lucky, now they want their money. Wouldn't you? I am sure there is a fix being worked on.

I followed the steps to the letter but as soon as I open a file the program tells me I got 10 days to activate no matter what I do.

I've disabled services for Adobe, Unplugged my Ethernet cord, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've used the ' Uninstall tool ' app which even deletes registry stuff, I've tried everything and nothing is working.

Are we just screwed for using Adobe products for free?

Any help would be appreciated because I been stuck on this for 2 weeks now, I really didn't want to come here and bother you guys with this but I'm stuck and I feel lost guys.
Same issue. Seems like Adobe is winning the war at the moment. Hopefully our side hits back soon.

For anyone interested: What worked for me, is blocking in firewall ALL executables in Adobe installation folders.
I am not sure which one was it and how it was communicating, sorry i dont know much about theese things :)
This is it. This works:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
Back