• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Photoshop Knows It's A Fake Version

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

May 24, 2024
I followed the steps to the letter but as soon as I open a file the program tells me I got 10 days to activate no matter what I do.

I've disabled services for Adobe, Unplugged my Ethernet cord, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've used the ' Uninstall tool ' app which even deletes registry stuff, I've tried everything and nothing is working.

Are we just screwed for using Adobe products for free?

Any help would be appreciated because I been stuck on this for 2 weeks now, I really didn't want to come here and bother you guys with this but I'm stuck and I feel lost guys.

Any help would be appreciated because I been stuck on this for 2 weeks now, I really didn't want to come here and bother you guys with this but I'm stuck and I feel lost guys.
That pretty much sums it up. You may get a version to work for a time but it seems the folks at Abobe are always coming up with a new way to eventually kill most cracks. If you are using the program in a commercial setting, you might want to share some of your profits by purchasing the program. The folks at Adobe have to eat too.
If you are just a hobbiest, well I hope chasing cracks around and making them work is a hobby too because you will need it.

That pretty much sums it up. You may get a version to work for a time but it seems the folks at Abobe are always coming up with a new way to eventually kill most cracks. If you are using the program in a commercial setting, you might want to share some of your profits by purchasing the program. The folks at Adobe have to eat too.
If you are just a hobbiest, well I hope chasing cracks around and making them work is a hobby too because you will need it.
I'm sorry? They make legit thousands of dollars a week they don't need to stop people such as myself who don't have the extra money to pay for these over priced programs just because of greed. You say " they have to eat to " that's crap these guys eat without even putting a dent in their bank accounts while the common person such as myself we take most of our pay just to even buy spaghetti, don't start defending corporate greed it's not a good look for you

What do you mean the portable version? I figured that was just for mobile phones or tablets and I'm on a PC, does the portable one let you use it even after the 10 days goes by?
Go to 1337x and do a search for "adobe photoshop portable". It will all become clear grasshopper.

M8!! Go here: "filecr" enter "Potoshop" in search bar at the top, take your pick, it's not portable but they all work!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I followed the steps to the letter but as soon as I open a file the program tells me I got 10 days to activate no matter what I do.

I've disabled services for Adobe, Unplugged my Ethernet cord, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've used the ' Uninstall tool ' app which even deletes registry stuff, I've tried everything and nothing is working.

Did you try blocking adobe via hosts?

Blocking via host file, did not work, at least it did not work in my case.
But, i do have a solution now for anyone interested: What worked, is blocking in firewall ALL executables in Program Files > Adobe installation folders.
I am not sure which one was it and how it was communicating, sorry i dont know much about theese things :)
This is it. This works:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 2
Back