Diguelo
Donator
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2023
- Messages
- 873
- Thread Author
- #1
Ive just done the BIOS update for Spetember to my MB and , well look whats appeared...#

Did I ask for AI, erm NO !!!
DID I GET AN EMAIL SAYING IT WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER MY PC NO !!!!!
So guys from now on it looks like they are going to sneek AI into your system as soon as possible on all platforms, so far I have seen this on my personal ASUS in my signature and on ASUS Prime MB so far.
Any Bios update following the summer of 2026 now has AI in it like it or not. It has disabled my XMP on my memory so its slowed things down. Removed a ton of settings out of my BIOS no doubt so AI can run it oh so much better. Yep well my bios is having a roll back to the previous one tomorrow

Did I ask for AI, erm NO !!!
DID I GET AN EMAIL SAYING IT WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER MY PC NO !!!!!
So guys from now on it looks like they are going to sneek AI into your system as soon as possible on all platforms, so far I have seen this on my personal ASUS in my signature and on ASUS Prime MB so far.
Any Bios update following the summer of 2026 now has AI in it like it or not. It has disabled my XMP on my memory so its slowed things down. Removed a ton of settings out of my BIOS no doubt so AI can run it oh so much better. Yep well my bios is having a roll back to the previous one tomorrow