• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Autocad : Data Err( Cyclic Redundancy Check)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Freexe

Jul 19, 2023
HI,
I'm trying to install AutoCAD 2017 civil or any other variant but I'm getting this prompt "Data Err( Cyclic Redundancy Check)" & then installation is unsuccessful.
Though I followed article but same result. I've downloaded the file from thepiratebay & using UltraISO, I mount the iso-file to drive & then run setup.exe.
Tried the same with another PC & with different variants but again same results. Is there any fix for this ....
Break point is always 48/60-- [decrement]

Attachments

• acad.png
    acad.png
    589.1 KB · Views: 5
  • acad2.png
    acad2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
HI,
I'm trying to install AutoCAD 2017 civil or any other variant but I'm getting this prompt "Data Err( Cyclic Redundancy Check)" & then installation is unsuccessful.
Though I followed article but same result. I've downloaded the file from thepiratebay & using UltraISO, I mount the iso-file to drive & then run setup.exe.
Tried the same with another PC & with different variants but again same results. Is there any fix for this ....
Break point is always 48/60-- [decrement]

I specifically need 2017. I did try one of the newer but that didn't work, after installation it was asking for license whenever prog is launched & during installation phase, it didn't prompt for anything.
Also, another one had same error as mentioned.

That error indicates that the installation file is corrupted. t's just that the installation gets into a loop and can't be installed, that's what the error means. It is irrelevant whether you download it a hundred times, it is corrupt, you need a new one from another source. Another possibility is that you have problems either with the SSD or the hard disk or the OS is causing you problems. You should have a dual boot system, one permanent and the other a clean OS for testing, so you can compare, look for where the problem is. I keep 3 OS just in case.

I've installed CAD 2024 successfully now but I needed CAD 2017/2018 3D civil or 2024 civil variant.

I've installed CAD 2024 successfully now but I needed CAD 2017/2018 3D civil or 2024 civil variant.
CRC errors are the source file checksum of the raw file does not agree with the checksum. It has nothing to do with the program conent. It's a bad download, intentional or not it happens. You are looking for a very specific version of a program. Beggers can't always be choosers. Good luck.

Well, after several unsuccessful attempts I managed to install this Civil. These AutoCad programs are really trickey to install I keep getting error 1603. Until I finally installed on clean Windows 11 and it is working at last.
2023-07-31 11_17_05-.png
2023-07-31 11_19_33-Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 - [Start].png

So the cracks must do naughty things to the registry or modify dll's. Talaba is giving you the unfortunate truth. That's why it's always handy to clone a fresh install with nothing more than OEM drivers installed. Makes situations like this one much easier to troubleshoot.. Talaba is showing the true creedo of a hacker thant was told to me a long, long time ago. "If at first you don't succeed, Hack, Hack, Hack" Don't expect there are people out there willing to do your homework for you. You might end up learning quite a bit on the way.

Back