• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

autodata 3.45

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

dasouth

Jan 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm kinda desperate on this one as I can't seem to fix it :D

When trying to run autodata on win10, I keep getting the following error

Runtime error 217 at 00580D29

Any ideas?
Thx in advance

Das

install instructions says it will work on windows 10 I followed every step however it wont work I get "E0209--sentinel key not found" any help on this please

hi guys i did get it to work on windows 10 temporarily windows defender thought it picked up a virus and took out one of the files and it stopped working

Hi guys, I got this working by re-running the Install.bat once you followed all steps, rerun install.bat then open autodata.exe

Hope this helps some off you and future users.

get the same error, and did everything according to the list set to English and uac disabled and plenty of reboots.
E0209 Sentinel key not found.
did reinstall but same

I'm getting a bad key every time no matter what I do. It always returns 00000000. I completely uninstalled antivirus and windows defender is turned off as is UAC. Using W7 and I've followed the instructions to the letter. It also says "Error, require admin privileges" even though I am running as admin. Help!

Thumper I wish to thank you so very much for this program however I am not sure if i did something wrong or not I have the program running but it does not list my vehicle to which i need help on which is a 2004 Chevy S-10 4 x4 LS with the vortech V-6 motor
Can you please Help
Bobbie

Tried to install on windows 10, disabled UAC and antivirus even before extraction.
The UID is always 6400000000 and it says "require administrator privileges (even though I run as administrator) no matter how many times I reboot the computer. Could someone help me please.

I was in the same boat as you guys. 217 error, even on the same address(?). I tried everything, multiple installs, restarts, etc.
What miraculously DID fix my issue was this:

1) Security settings turned off
2) Install again after all the steps as already suggested (same error on startup)
3) Follow steps from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXTNwP2RrZo (now different license/dongle related error on startup)
4) Run delete and register registry .reg files (same license error on startup)
5) Run the license.reg that I generated for the install again (same license error on startup)
At this point I gave up, restored all security settings and restarted.
After restart I started the emulator and then the autodata for 1 last try and it worked!!

I hope this is helpful to someone.

EDIT: do not re enable antivirus/windows malware settings and start AutoData as an administrator.

jpank post_id=100231 time=1520454871 user_id=163938 said:
Tried to install on windows 10, disabled UAC and antivirus even before extraction.
The UID is always 6400000000 and it says "require administrator privileges (even though I run as administrator) no matter how many times I reboot the computer. Could someone help me please.

same problem....

Back