• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

AutoData 3.45

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Mopedman_

Mar 4, 2017
Hey guys,

Usually, I try my hardest to resolve issues myself, googling until my fingers bleed but this one really has me stumped!

Installed AutoData 3.45 as per instructions, and keep running into the same issues time and time again.

Hardware key doesn't match Dongle.
Laptop won't boot unless I disable Signing.
CD/DVD is out of date.
And a very unusual one, my laptop throws up Error 38 anytime I insert a flash drive.

I've tried uninstalling, re-installing, system reset (but it won't even try to reset), Registry cleaners and de-frags, Dick de-frag, nothing would work.

Eventually, I uninstalled it completely and removed every trace of the Emulators, Sentinel drivers and AutoData, but my computer still wouldn't start unless I disabled signing. I fixed this by booting up with Command Prompt and deleted audsu0.sys (I think it was that) and now my computer is back working perfectly.

I'm running Win10 Pro 64-bit on a Toshiba Satellite C660-20R.

Can someone shed some light on how to install this correctly?

Mopedman_ said:
Hey guys,

Usually, I try my hardest to resolve issues myself, googling until my fingers bleed but this one really has me stumped!

Installed AutoData 3.45 as per instructions, and keep running into the same issues time and time again.

CD/DVD is out of date.
And a very unusual one, my laptop throws up Error 38 anytime I insert a flash drive.

I've tried uninstalling, re-installing, system reset (but it won't even try to reset), Registry cleaners and de-frags, Dick de-frag, nothing would work.

Eventually, I uninstalled it completely and removed every trace of the Emulators, Sentinel drivers and AutoData, but my computer still wouldn't start unless I disabled signing. I fixed this by booting up with Command Prompt and deleted audsu0.sys (I think it was that) and now my computer is back working perfectly.

Hi,

Can you please try installing it on vmware with windows 7? because few peeps reported that autodate isnt working on windows 10.

Regards

Autodata CDA3 has encontered an error

Exception EconvertError in module ADBCD.exe at 0041FE6A

""10/06/2009" is not a valid date"

Any help with it?

thanks

Hello
When I follow the instructions and try installing autodata 3.45 I have to insert a filename in the dseo13b box
but I can't find this path in my windows 7 32 bit system C:\Program Files\nodongle.biz\AuDaS0\AuDaS0.sys
Where can I find this path ?

The installation is in order, what is wrong with me is that it is not in Spanish. I am from Latin America, I have seen in the folder C: \ ADCDA2 \ ENG the string file, I have modified some lines of the code but the Changes when starting autodata 3.45. Any suggestions?

:danca:
rmat said:
Autodata CDA3 has encontered an error

Exception EconvertError in module ADBCD.exe at 0041FE6A

""10/06/2009" is not a valid date"

Any help with it?

thanks
change the language to English-US in windows
i had the same problem, mine works now

Ive tried installing a couple of times on w10 pro- but i keep getting 'the hardware does not match your dongle'
i uninstalled everything and tried again but it is the same message, dam! is there anything i cn do? i dont have another machine to try installing it on

'Set compatibility mode to Win7 and Run As Administrator.'

compatibility of what? where is this setting please? i click the emulator as admin, then click the desktop shortcut for autodata.
thanks for your help

Sorry i thought about it and figured it out- easy! I did what you said and got BSOD
aparently caused by this
audas0.sys (Virtual Hardware Device Driver, nodongle.biz solutions)
Any other ideas?

hi guys, the link at the piratebay, is not working any more, anyone has idea where i can download Autodata? many thanks

Hey guys,

CD/DVD is out of date.

start as ADMINISTRATOR..

Back