• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Biólogo

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

rfdoutel

Jul 6, 2019
I am a humble professor of biology, father of family and worker. In the allowed hours I do works of editions of videos to improve my monthly income.

Hey Prof. In my other life I was a marine biologist in coastal Maine, something of a lobster expert. Researched with P.I.'s Dr.'s Wahle and Stennick. I don't feel so all alone anymore. I didn't teach so of course it didn't pay well. Good money in the IT field for me now thank goodness. Welcome.

Hi, how cool, I am an expert in the field of health, in infectious diseases. We do not really have a good life, little money and a lot of work. That's why I've been specializing in editing and restoring videos and photographs to complement my income.

Hey Prof. In my other life I was a marine biologist in coastal Maine, something of a lobster expert. Researched with P.I.'s Dr.'s Wahle and Stennick. I don't feel so all alone anymore. I didn't teach so of course it didn't pay well. Good money in the IT field for me now thank goodness. Welcome.
Hi, how cool, I am an expert in the field of health, in infectious diseases. We do not really have a good life, little money and a lot of work. That's why I've been specializing in editing and restoring videos and photographs to complement my income.

Back