• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Brave Browser Discussion

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Does Brave Browser deliver as promised?

• Absolutely. I have never felt so secure browsing the 'net

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It's the best choice available, but it has weaknesses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am still trying to decide if Brave is right for me. It's a toss up between Brave and Firefox

• Heck no. Hand me my Chrome browser please. Much easier to use.

• Total voters

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
So here's my take on Brave and I am really trying to like it.
If you believe the articles, it's the safest option out of the box.
Granted that's probably true, but with a little tweaking and add-ons Chrome can be made safe.
The search engine/results and search "rewards" in Brave are a very, very bizarre model. When money starts changing hands things can go to poop quickly. The 'net is crammed with wait and prey predators.
So truth be told my current stance is Chrome with a few trusted security extras, and Firefox stripped to the bone when heading into uncharted territory. So far, so good.
So I understand there are many flavors of ice cream and just because I like one flavor doesn't mean you can't have another favorite.

==>>> If you would add your own opinion to this thread it's welcome. This is not a I am right and you are wrong thread. Just let the members know what's working for you.

Back