• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Can't add my language to ThumperTM's "MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator"

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Boppe

Sep 4, 2022
Hi guys and girls.
I have an issue that maybe somebody could help me out with?

I downloaded ThumperTM's "MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator". It worked great to install and activate. My problem is to change the language to Swedish.

I downloades Swedish as a proofing tool from the link below.

In settings Choose editing language Swedish is enabled and installed. So far so good.

However in Choose display and help languages it shows:
Display language: 1. Match Microsoft windows <default>. 2. English
Help language: 1. English <default>. 2. Match Display language.

I want Swedish as display and help language.
When I click the link to get more languages I get to:

I find no languages for Office PRO Plus 2016. However there is Swedish language for Office 2016. When I choose 64 bit I download an OfficeSetup file. I install it. The problem is that this corrupts Office. My office files can't be opened. They shows up without the office icons.

My question is how and where should I download Swedish language?
Thanks!
cheers

Hi JohnnyBob.
Thanks for trying, but it didn't work.

It happened the same as before. It corrupts the files so they are not recognized by Office, se attached images before and after installing the language.
If I "force" Office to open the files it shows that the Office PRO Plus installed isn't genuine. When I uninstall the language pack I can open Office PRO Plus, but showing it's not genuine.

Attachments

• Test1.PNG
    Test1.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Test2.PNG
    Test2.PNG
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi ThumperTM.
How nice of you helping out. Thanks.
I downloaded the file: Office16.x64.sv-SE

When I run it as adminstrator it opens up (for a blink of an eye) three files: Office16.x64.sv-SE.svf, Run and smv. These three files are quickly gone. No installation process starts. Nothing changed with Office language.

Does this mean that your file isn't working?

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 5
Back