website stat Critical security alert Gmail ? | The Windows Forum
Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Welcome to TheWindowsForum

Since 2010 — Over 15 years of helping Windows users worldwide.

Join thousands of Windows enthusiasts & IT pros. Ask questions, share tips, download resources, and connect with the community — free and always friendly.

  • Post & reply in threads
  • Private message other members
  • Access exclusive guides & downloads
  • NO ADS for registered users

Critical security alert Gmail ?

sportman12

Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Messages
9
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]I am a disabled peerson trying to get my gmail account ccan you please tell me iff any one ha a email it is common Account recovery canceled because you’re signed in.
[td]
ACg8ocJjdeZiEvv6qFJnJAUwuLBfjggabhSMzxoR3D4KGRprmMPB_V6d=s96-c
[/td]​
[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]Your Google Account is being used on a computer or mobile device. Because you’re already signed in to your account, Google has canceled your account recovery request.

If you continue to have trouble getting in to your account, you can reset your password from the device where you’re signed in.
[/COLOR]
 
I've never encountered that problem. I've been logged into my Google account from multiple devices, some are mobile phones with different ISPs. I guess what they are saying since you have already logged in from somewhere (mobile phone?), they must figure you must know the password. I would contact customer service. If your disability makes live chat difficult, call Google support (650) 253-0000 /
(650) 661 0004 and a support person will help you troubleshoot your log in problem. Explain to them you are disabled and they should be more than happy to assist you.
Good luck!
 

Support TheWindowsForum

Help us stay ad-free and keep the community running

Donate Now

Trending content

Back
Top