• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Everyone should try this one

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Sep 13, 2010
leopardfolderbig.png
You can't create a FOLDER anywhere on the Computer which can be named as "CON". This is something pretty Cool...and Unbelievable.... TRY IT NOW ,IT WILL NOT CREATE " CON " FOLDER
dfgvdgf.png

:smoking: Hey that's kewl but what was the purpose to prove that ms does'nt like the word CON? L8R :book:

Well...I knew this before you were born :/

Devil King was born in 1990 where as you Izotable was born in 1996 so how could you know this trick before Devil King was born :hand:

Hi everyone, I was born at the beginning of the last century and I'm sure I remember learning that in the first year of high school

CON is not the only one... but it's one of a list of reserved names (not allowed to be used as a file/folder name.

others are PRN, AUX, NUL, COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4, COM5, COM6, COM7, COM8, COM9, LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, LPT4, LPT5, LPT6, LPT7, LPT8, and LPT9

Back