• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

FAST CORPORATE SERVICES LTD

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Here is one of the most crazy spyware/adware loader I have ever witnessed. The other day I was looking for a download of Speedfan to casually monitor one of my slave systems. I figure what the heck, go to the author's site, BIG mistake. Everywhere I went the site was trying to shove this program down my throat. It never got a chance but I did a little research and this program has an evil payload. If you ever encounter a pop-up or program that has Fast Corporate, don't let it happen. From what I read it will flood your system with all kinds of unwanted crapware that is difficult to remove and is a pain in the ass. It's all about those affiliate payouts, those people who collect pennies most times creating misery that destoys your computer experience. It's one man running the whole show. Thanks Hugh Payne, you dick.

Back