• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Foxit PhantomPDF Business 8.2.2192

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

rh4752

Dec 13, 2017
Hi All! :)

I am having trouble applying the patch for Foxit.

I have followed the instructions in the readme, but am still not achieving activation/patching.

When running the patch from the installation directory, the patcher is looking for the x32 version of "ConvertToPDFShellExtension_x64.dll"

As far as I can tell, it is only a 64bit installation included in the torrent ("FoxitPhantomPDF82_enu_Setup"),
I don't recall it asking between 32 or 64 during install.
When the patch fails, it asks if you would like to direct it to the file manually. I tried doing this to the x64 bit .dll (referenced above) however that failed.

Apologies if this is a simple fix!
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am very keen to use this program for my uni studies.

Many thanks in advance,
R

rh4752 said:
Hi All! :)

I am having trouble applying the patch for Foxit.

I have followed the instructions in the readme, but am still not achieving activation/patching.

When running the patch from the installation directory, the patcher is looking for the x32 version of "ConvertToPDFShellExtension_x64.dll"

As far as I can tell, it is only a 64bit installation included in the torrent ("FoxitPhantomPDF82_enu_Setup"),
I don't recall it asking between 32 or 64 during install.
When the patch fails, it asks if you would like to direct it to the file manually. I tried doing this to the x64 bit .dll (referenced above) however that failed.

Apologies if this is a simple fix!
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am very keen to use this program for my uni studies.

Many thanks in advance,
R

Copy patch in to installation directory, run as administrator.

Back