• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Good Morning Vietnam!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

kaotika

Donator
Mar 18, 2017
Thanx Thumper for the welcoming... and roses.. and that never ending still not too boring 40 mns discours about that Eutopia u read about soewhere pfftt .. no wait that was not u ... thank God i was hating u already for no reason :p (Im just joking.. )

Anyways i beg ur attention: I landed here by Zufall = that v. small random probability of continuious spesific set of mouse buttons that led me here.. and it seems i like it.. wtf is it about here`???

freewares? Lame !! (lol still joking while being real and trying to insult u.! :p i guess its a tech mutual support group right? Frau Tumper? Frau Trump u still hear me? at least u have a glimpse of a bit of an idea about me now.. v. normal guy, nothing weird about me, dont listen to what anyone might say :S :pPP)

ok to be a bit serious ow Im Sami an MD specializing in Surgery.. and i was looking for an AAlternativ for Adobe crobat... which reminds me.. those bastards i HATE tHEM!!!

I just wanted the OCR funktion i cant live without it.. after scanning my Notes and Handouts and etc etc..
1- they dont sell it as a separate feature for few Euros moooooo u have buy the whoooole thing!
HOW MUCH??
u all know some 20 Euros per month, those asshooles ae like drug companis selling cncer meds that costs 30 Dollars to produce for 3000 Dollars, caan u sy No? HELL YAAA NOOOO ; WHICH MEANS NOOO TO THE YA; anyways its a fuck u ... and still its renting the program its never urrs.. :aplause: :crazy: 8o|
AND,
and no offers for young people.. for them whether ur young, stdent, old, companie or business or jut using it as a sexual fetish its the same..

which leads to an obvious question: what alteratives do u have ? family?! :p

Welcome to the <Forum kaotika, try to be nice to sisters and brothers and stop mocking everything .. read the rules of the forum ( of couseee i am, since i finished the 2500 reading assignements and fat textbooks and night shifts ill love to read the ... what do u want me to read again? hahaha

Im joking i love smal cerciles and if this has to do with Tech, and if my Humor is not too sour, ill definitely be hier with alot of questions and help my sisters and brothers.. which makes u mom? mom Trump!?

which reminds me oooo those fuvkers adobe.. as a normal customer with IQ of salt, i want an app that has some marking tools, and OCR or text recognition cause I document everything digitally.. there are 3 choices, all know the reader (which is not bad but stripped till his underwers from funktions, the poor kid cannot bookmark even anmore), the custom, and pro version. Since OCR and text recogition is such a new tech (not at all) only the pro can help me--
240 euros per year to invest in just an important prog. so i can use that feature once or 2 per Week. .. that cheap ass acrobat free reader , they took everything from it. To mke even more money from average students, they're contemplating the idea that maybe only even numbered pages should be shown when free, or else it'll be ODD !! ... those muzzafukkaz stripped it down u canot even bookmark anymore..... as an avid pdf reader.. I can assure u Adoe is by definition the antonym of mmm of.. Calibre for example
who knows Calibre??

ok again .. I am Sami, wish u health and ability to show me the way...

Yoo .. sup Mrs. Trump...
I#ll try one more time .. maybe i should ask such a question somewhere other than into board..
and then ill get a cracked version and risk myself a Virus cause adobe deserves no money!

Back