• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Greetings O fellow Adventurers and Gurus

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

iluvherforeva

Jan 5, 2016
Hi Guys, a big hello from me!
I got to this site by downloading and trying--unsuccessfully--to install the crack version of AVG PC Tuneup 2014 14.0.1001.204 Final incl Crack [ThumperDC]. Didn't work for me. Jack. Ziperoonio. The serial key was not accepted, its from another product, so I am here to see what I can do.

Same situation for me. It states that this product code is from an earlier version of Pc Tuneup 2014

gene2112 said:
It states that this product code is from an earlier version of PC Tuneup 2014
So, this is AVG TuneUp (previously called AVG PC Tuneup, and TuneUp Utilities while it used to be good - prior to acquisition by AVG. :))?

I suppose that you had already answered your question, just need a new version (of the download) which will work just with a serial, btw.

The problem is that their new(er) versions suck: won't work w/o some Windows Services enabled, more than one and installing the software - you're actually taking up more RAM, lolz; however "optimized" they'd tried to make it, blah. :arcoiris:

Screenshot, program won't even run, because one of its Services is "Stopping" (i.imgur.com/4V5qMvF.png), pfftt:

nC6rTJO.png

P.S.
Those Services with the numbers at the end, "_5e2c9" are a HUGE problem in Windows 10 Enterprise N 2016 LTSB; & even some of the regular versions have it... All attempts to find the "right" version of Windows, which functions correctly have - so far - failed, miserably! :eek:k:

Edit: Oh, oops!.. Didn't realize that this topic had been posted in New Members Introduction & so I tried to post a detailed answer for anyone else to use it, 2.

Back