• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello all

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Zipless

Sep 10, 2019
My name is Matthew I am an American guy from LA who is currently living in Thailand. Tech has always been of interest to me as a hobby, mostly because I'm a music freak. I am also a sports fan, football in particular, thus I am efforting to sort out the vagaries of IPTV. I have KODI but I'm struggling with the TV tuning aspect. Im not particularly young(I was in my 30's before Al Gore even invented the internet), Im not especially adept(though I do,typically, figure shit out) and ( as a recipient of disability with a immutable penchant for p*$*y and nighttime adventure) You know I aint wealthy.. but I aint cheap, either, Neither in genuine appreciation or in straight up remuneration (so long as its at the beginning of the month)

Welcome.
OK zipless we share a hobby. Kodi is the solution. Getting where you want to be is the journey. Would you mind re-submitting your question in General Discussions? It's a little off-topic but I am sure it may be of interest. I do have some experience as well as a healthy curiosity in what you seek and may have some answers for you.

My name is Matthew I am an American guy from LA who is currently living in Thailand. Tech has always been of interest to me as a hobby, mostly because I'm a music freak. I am also a sports fan, football in particular, thus I am efforting to sort out the vagaries of IPTV. I have KODI but I'm struggling with the TV tuning aspect. Im not particularly young(I was in my 30's before Al Gore even invented the internet), Im not especially adept(though I do,typically, figure shit out) and ( as a recipient of disability with a immutable penchant for p*$*y and nighttime adventure) You know I aint wealthy.. but I aint cheap, either, Neither in genuine appreciation or in straight up remuneration (so long as its at the beginning of the month)

Welcome @Zipless! ;) :D

Welcome.
OK zipless we share a hobby. Kodi is the solution. Getting where you want to be is the journey. Would you mind re-submitting your question in General Discussions? It's a little off-topic but I am sure it may be of interest. I do have some experience as well as a healthy curiosity in what you seek and may have some answers for you.
Thank you, I will do that.. I have a tendency to be in the middle of too many things sometimes so in a few days when my current loose ends get squared away I will be ready to go in that direction.

So far, so good.. I appreciate the vibe. I am persistent if not apt and I will happily contribute to your work especially if I am able to sort out and resolve the two pressing issues at hand... namely validating my righteously upgraded copy of 10 and getting KODI to let me watch the Cleveland Browns... In any case Ive not been here before yesterday and wasn't here all that long then but I hope to take a longer look today to see what people are interested in here and see what I can glean from participating.

Back