• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hello

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

superrodimus

Feb 7, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm trying to figure out how to use an ISO of Office 2016 and figured I'd join the community of the link it came with. Just looking around everyone seems nice and friendly. :)

But yes, hello from North Carolina in the USA!

Welcome to the forum.

Are you unable to install Office 2016 from the ISO?

Thanks!

No, I haven't tried yet. Here's the deal. I already have KMSPICO, and I used it previously to activate Windows 10 (I got my laptop from a pawn shop).

I had a cracked version of Office 2010, but I don't think it was really cracked since the "activate office" red banner eventually appeared so I uninstalled it.

So I guess I'm paranoid that 1) there might be remnants of that Office 2010 version that conflicts with the 2016 version (the ISO I spoke of) if I install it, and 2) if I run KMSPICO again will it conflict with my Windows 10 activation? :S

Hi everyone. I'm trying to figure out how to use an ISO of Office 2016 and figured I'd join the community of the link it came with. Just looking around everyone seems nice and friendly. :)

But yes, hello from North Carolina in the USA!

Welcome superrodimus! ;) :D

Back