• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Help with activating Office 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

clemence213

Apr 28, 2021
Okay so I downloaded Office 2016 + activator from ThumperDC. I'm having major issues actually getting it to activate. The installation worked perfectly, I just can't find the activator setup

I then downloaded a seperate activator also from ThumperDC, but when I tried to activate it through the command line running as an admin it immediately closed on me. windows ntivirus is turned off, but I think mcafree might still be on (it takes forever to delete off my laptop for some reason)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 26
Well you know the old story, when all else fails read the instructions.
If your A/V (Windows Security or anything else) hasn't been completely deactivated It's going to flag and remove the activator. Also be aware that you will continue to see the nag screen to enter the key, however the program will works just fine with all features activated.
Not sure where you are at this point but I would uninstall with Revo and do a roll back if possible. Then start over after you read and study the instructions. Go through the threads posted here if you have any questions, I assure you they have already been answered.

Or older versions work too. I don't think that ms office made so many changes between older and newer versions. Maybe some bug fixed here and there.
Yup 2007 enterprise version is the last version that does a complete install. Some say it was Gates going away present.

To Activate your Office 2016, Follow the steps below :-
1. Go to Start > Word 2016.
2. Select Activate.
3. Follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
(As part of this process, you'll create or specify a Microsoft account to associate with Office. Remember this account so that you can reinstall Office on this PC in the future, or install Office on additional computers or devices if you have an Office 365 subscription.)

I Hope this helps you out. Get more information on O365CloudExperts.

To Activate your Office 2016, Follow the steps below :-
1. Go to Start > Word 2016.
2. Select Activate.
3. Follow the prompts to complete the activation process.
(As part of this process, you'll create or specify a Microsoft account to associate with Office. Remember this account so that you can reinstall Office on this PC in the future, or install Office on additional computers or devices if you have an Office 365 subscription.)

I Hope this helps you out. Get more information on O365CloudExperts.
The OP was referring to KMS activation. These instructions will work if you have a legit license only. I wouldn't associate a copy of Office with a Microsoft account if you plan on going the KMS activation route.

EdbMails is a leading REMOVED solution for all of your company's migration requirements. It's easy to use, secure, and features a straightforward user interface. EdbMails provides a clear installation process and offers low-cost pricing plans with discounts of up to 75%. It's a great tool for Office 365 tenant-to-tenant, Office 365 to Exchange, on-premises, and Hosted Exchange migrations. Public folders, shared mailboxes, and archive mailboxes can all be migrated from Exchange to Office 365. The following are some of the major features of the EdbMails tool:
It ensures safe and secure migration with no downtimes.
Duplicates are avoided on the target by performing incremental migration.
Migration of public folders and shared mailboxes is supported.
Non-English Unicode and special characters can also be migrated.
It is risk-free, easy to use, and can even be utilised by those with no technological background.
Selected items and folders from Office 365 can be transferred.
There are no intermediate hops in the migration from the source to the destination.
Application creates extensive log reports for the full migration operation's verification.
EdbMails uses modern authentication to connect to your Office 365 based on secure OAuth 2.0
WTF? This is not the forum to even discuss a subject like this, let alone it's spamming anyway. Amarawatt why did you even think this would be an appropriate place to spam your product? It makes me wonder what kind of company you are representing. Scary someone could be so blind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back