• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hey & Stuff

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

JohnnyBob

Donator
Jul 3, 2021
Not really great at first impressions, introductions and whatnot , I'm ermm... on the spectrum, Aspie if you will.. but I'll give'r a shot for the sake of ' The Sun has to shine on a dog's ass someday... Don't it? I'm Johnny, Johnny's XTREME PC & Repair on to Web Developer, 3d & 2D Motion/Modeler- GRFX artist turned "Tattoo Artist" in 2019, originally from Oklahoma now livin' in Minnesota since 2018, and... and..... "important info stuff" I do declare, it gets colder than outer space here, I only get to ride my Harley maybe 5 Months out of the year (Well, important to whom guess should be noted that would be Me) I like to think I'm important sometimes, I am ate up with about 30% narcissi,... I think? I like to play around with Disassemblers every now and then and really congratulate myself when I accomplish a jump that works for real this time, I promise. (Just me and my girl, but still....) It's like.. a huge deal around here at my house, naturally because of the the extreme effort I have to put in to figure it out without giving up... which is usually comes first. Along with extreme amounts of colorful language "sometime classified as absurd" by the "Homeowners Association" really love to hear, it makes me very very popular among the Neighbors here. I have my own lil' paparazzi, very cool, just completely awesome and stuff. So... how's that for an Icebreaker? Too much?... Is my punctuation and grammar all groovy and in the right place? I have no idea dude's. I'm just winging it like a true first timer ;)

Last edited:
Not really great at first impressions, introductions and whatnot , I'm ermm... on the spectrum, Aspie if you will.. but I'll give'r a shot for the sake of ' The Sun has to shine on a dog's ass someday... Don't it? I'm Johnny, Johnny's XTREME PC & Repair on to Web Developer, 3d & 2D Motion/Modeler- GRFX artist turned "Tattoo Artist" in 2019, originally from Oklahoma now livin' in Minnesota since 2018, and... and..... "important info stuff" I do declare, it gets colder than outer space here, I only get to ride my Harley maybe 5 Months out of the year (Well, important to whom guess should be noted that would be Me) I like to think I'm important sometimes, I am ate up with about 30% narcissi,... I think? I like to play around with Disassemblers every now and then and really congratulate myself when I accomplish a jump that works for real this time, I promise. (Just me and my girl, but still....) It's like.. a huge deal around here at my house, naturally because of the the extreme effort I have to put in to figure it out without giving up... which is usually comes first. Along with extreme amounts of colorful language "sometime classified as absurd" by the "Homeowners Association" really love to hear, it makes me very very popular among the Neighbors here. I have my own lil' paparazzi, very cool, just completely awesome and stuff. So... how's that for an Icebreaker? Too much?... Is my punctuation and grammar all groovy and in the right place? I have no idea dude's. I'm just winging it like a true first timer ;)

Welcome to our family JohnnyBob! ;) :D

Back