• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi all from Melbourne

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Symbiot911

Jan 9, 2020
I'm a computer enthusiast who has been caught out by Windows 10 failing to activate after I upgraded the motherboard and processor in my mums PC. I was unaware that this would occur and by all accounts Microsoft aren't very helpful in these situations. I've been visiting this excellent resource for a while now and figured why not join. Hope everyone has had a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. Not so good over here with the bushfires though. Cheers.

I'm a computer enthusiast who has been caught out by Windows 10 failing to activate after I upgraded the motherboard and processor in my mums PC. I was unaware that this would occur and by all accounts Microsoft aren't very helpful in these situations. I've been visiting this excellent resource for a while now and figured why not join. Hope everyone has had a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. Not so good over here with the bushfires though. Cheers.

Welcome Symbiot911! ;) :D

Welcome to this forum. About your Windows 10, do you need help to activate?
Sorry. I only just found your message as Egbert were all in the spam folder. I'm all good as far as activation goes. I used the script that Thumper provided and it worked a treat

Back