• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi, i'm new to this community

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

rangerprice

Jul 24, 2016
Hi everyone. I'm new to this community...i discovered this website by downloading visual studio enterprise on thepiratebay.casa, and following a link that drive me here.

I have a few questions about this community, i will directly ask these questions to the team.

Nice to meet you guys/girls.

Regards,

rangerprice

Re: Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2016 v 16.0.4266.1003

<r>Hello Everyone,<br/>
<br/>
I am trying to get the Product Key Code for the item that I downloaded from here.<br/>
"Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2016 v 16.0.4266.1003" I did have some problems downloading but it is working however it only contains a partial Key Code. Is there any chance that you may have any information on how to get the Product Key Code? <E>:$</E> <br/>
When I get this Product Key Code and this works, I will be making a healthy contribution but I would really like to get this working. I must register this by tomorrow 7/28/16 or it will stop working. I did have Office Pro Plus 2010 and went to reactivate it and Microsoft said there was a problem with the Key Code even though I had registered it in my name I new it would be a long time before I could get it straightened out. I would appreciate any help you could give me. <E>:beer:</E> <br/>
<br/>
Harley Rabbit <E>:bebendoceva:</E></r>

Back