• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Hi Windows Forum. Very please to meet you.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

pentrell

Jan 15, 2022
Hoping to learn a lot here. I've just installed Windows 11. Not sure if it's worth bothering with though really. To be honest, I think I preferred Windows 10. Still got it anyway on other PCs as well as some Linux distros. I was hoping to find some software here. I can't see any yet. Mayne I'm not looking in the right place? Have a great day people :)

Hoping to learn a lot here. I've just installed Windows 11. Not sure if it's worth bothering with though really. To be honest, I think I preferred Windows 10. Still got it anyway on other PCs as well as some Linux distros. I was hoping to find some software here. I can't see any yet. Mayne I'm not looking in the right place? Have a great day people :)
I want some decent Nero software. If you go to their site, all they do is try to sell you everything they've got and that annoys me as I've already paid them for Nero Video 2019. Lifetime licence. I just cannot find a way of reinstalling it on Windows 11 without going though all this "trial version" rubbish

Welcome to our family! ;) :D

Welcome to the forum.

I want some decent Nero software. If you go to their site, all they do is try to sell you everything they've got and that annoys me as I've already paid them for Nero Video 2019. Lifetime licence. I just cannot find a way of reinstalling it on Windows 11 without going though all this "trial version" rubbish
So I am not sure I follow you. I would expect you should be able to transfer the serial from the old install to the new install once you get the software installed in your Win 11 system. Where exactly is the problem happening?

Back