• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

How to download video on VK

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

mighty89

Dec 16, 2018
How to download video on VK?

I got several software like 4K Video downloader i bought but cannot download.

What software can please share to me the name of.

Sometimes those video downloaders don't work when they are supposed to. Not sure why, bad crack, conflict with another program or whatever. Seems like whoever codes those sites are playing cat and mouse as well so you always need the most current version of that program which isn't always possible. ;)
You always need a back up anyway. For VK that would be:

I would second Internet Download Manager for this purpose
I get very mixed results from IDM for video. I understand it's cat and mouse so some of the time you have to rely on those on-line video downloaders. Just have your VPN activated before you go there. Word of advise a few of those "downloader" sites are bogus so tread lightly if you aren't sure what's going on.
Sometimes it ain't easy being a pirate, Arrrggghhh.

You can try some online tools to see if they can support the format. The one I am using is DumpMedia Online Video Downloader. It supports many formats. Maybe it can satisfy your needs. Or you can try the offline tool of this brand, which is DumpMedia Video Downloader. It has more functions.

Back