What's new

How to edit windows emoji panel windows 10

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hotrod369

May 31, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 90.0
I'd like to add more emoji's into the windows emoji panel. From the research I've done the emoji's are in a system32.dll file and are in unicode. I'd like to take emoji's that are often used use different platforms save then into the proper file type Then incert them into the windows emoji panel. I've got plenty of time on my hands and am more than willing to learn new skills. I appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks
Hotrod

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 92.0.4515.131
There is a freeware program Moji Maker available from the Microsoft Store.
Here are some detailed instructions on it's use.

Hotrod369

May 31, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Firefox 91.0
Thank you for your response. This app will make emoji's but I'm more interested in adding custom emoji's to the windows emoji panel.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 92.0.4515.131
Thank you for your response. This app will make emoji's but I'm more interested in adding custom emoji's to the windows emoji panel.
Sorry I misunderstood your question. It's my understanding the file that contains that info is rather touchy. It's not easily modified perhaps for security reasons. It looks like it's a sequential file that just can't be added to without changing attributes, markers, etc. Maybe some member knows how to hack the thing but be careful and back your original file up before you play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors