• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

I developed Windows 10 Remastered version.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Professional58

Jan 12, 2022
windows-10-remastered-png.5636

Windows 10 Remastered
UI Sounds Replaced with Windows 11 UI Sounds
System Icons Replaced With Windows 11 System Icons
Cursors Replaced With Windows 11 Cursors
Fonts Replaced With Windows 11 Fonts

The system will feature optional rounded windows for a more modern look and will continue to evolve. Anyone who acquires the system by agreeing to pay $14.99 per month without membership will have all updates and support.

This will never compromise the Security, Updateability and Stability of the Operating System.

Installation Instructions: Extract all files from the archive and install them according to the names of the extracted files.

You can purchase the Windows 10 Remastered patch at: https://www.patreon.com/professional58

Attachments

• Windows 10 Remastered.png
    Windows 10 Remastered.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 31
How much for a reworked GUI? Wasn't Satya Nadella trying to develop the same subscription model (for a lot less) and got shot down?
Hate to break it to you but members of this board aren't used to paying for things especially a cosmetic rework of Windows 10. So I take it this fee doesn't include the Win 10 license either?

How much for a reworked GUI? Wasn't Satya Nadella trying to develop the same subscription model (for a lot less) and got shot down?
Hate to break it to you but members of this board aren't used to paying for things especially a cosmetic rework of Windows 10. So I take it this fee doesn't include the Win 10 license either?
Thank you for your interest. Frankly, in our country, the dollar multiplies us 13 times, so I think I set a very low price. Maybe I can change the price for you nice people. I will be glad if you follow me. Because I'll be working on Windows 10, apart from just GUI reconstruction (visual and audio changes). I'm thinking of making its security and performance better than Microsoft does. But our electricity bills have increased so much in our country that believe me, we are dying. I am waiting for the support of our determined friends who can give their money to support me. If my family sees that I've won even a client, it will leave me more comfortable so that I can make improvements. I will always support those who support me by doing better. I will review this price as well. As I said, I'm also working on improving security and performance.

Back