• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

ImgBurn - Burning application [Freeware]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Stepherd

VIP
May 9, 2012
post-1-1206041183.png

ImgBurn supports all the Microsoft Windows OS's - Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (including all the 64-bit versions). If you use Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.

ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit!

It has several 'Modes', each one for performing a different task:

Read - Read a disc to an image file
Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
Write - Write an image file to a disc
Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
Code:
http://www.imgburn.com/

--

I have been using it for quite a while now and never had a single problem with it! I'd recommend everyone to try it and hopefully you'll will use it afterwards! :)

I recommend this!

Great application, but extract the setup file and run the main executable and do not use the installer as it includes the open candy framework (can be harmless, most times):

Sophos:
OpenCandy is an advertising software module consisting of a Microsoft Windows library that can be incorporated in a Windows Installer. When a user installs an application that includes the OpenCandy library, it presents offers for additional third party applications that may be unwanted by the user. Such third party applications are typically installed onto users’ computers by default, but may include an option to ‘opt-out’ during or after the installation process.

In its most basic form, the OpenCandy framework is used for Affiliate tracking, and may not present any options for additional third party applications. In some cases, the module may be included by the installer manufacturer or a third party, and not by the developer of the software being installed.

bsp ImgBurn Burning application Freeware

<t>two additional questions:<br/>
<br/>
Unfortunately I made a double entry into the database directly. How i can delete one and how i can edit a entry ???<br/>
<br/>
J. Agam</t>

Back