• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 Installing Adobe Acrobat Pro DC after new hard drive installation

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

JayCal

Sep 21, 2021
Hello, everyone! I hope you can help me out with my problem. I was able to run the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC before but then I recently added an NVMe storage. When I installed the OS in my new hard drive, it went smoothly. But when I want to re-install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, this is where my problem starts. I just followed the instructions (like I did before) and for some reason, the process became different. I cannot follow the following instructions
3) In desktop go extracted folder then run AcrobatPro.exe
4) Install update file 'AcrobatUpd11020.exe'
since the contents of the file in the desktop looks like this. Looking forward to your help! :)1632196451252.png1632196472856.png

Hello, everyone! I hope you can help me out with my problem. I was able to run the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC before but then I recently added an NVMe storage. When I installed the OS in my new hard drive, it went smoothly. But when I want to re-install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, this is where my problem starts. I just followed the instructions (like I did before) and for some reason, the process became different. I cannot follow the following instructions
3) In desktop go extracted folder then run AcrobatPro.exe
4) Install update file 'AcrobatUpd11020.exe'
since the contents of the file in the desktop looks like this. Looking forward to your help! :)View attachment 5528View attachment 5529
I never seen like this before, but you can uninstall using creative cloud uninstall from adobe.

Back