• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Internet search and website opening issues with several browsers on Windows 10 OS Windows 10

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Shisui2012

Aug 8, 2022
Hello there! I need assistance in resolving a problem with my friend's laptop, which connects to the internet and can open numerous apps that depend on it as well as links by clicking on them. However, occasionally their browsers are unable to search the internet or open any websites without using their direct links, displaying errors such as "Err-Timed-Out" in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. This issue isn't always permanent and occasionally resolves itself, but it recurs again and again.
Additionally, they attempted using several WiFi routers and internet services, but they all operated in the same manner, eventually revealing the issue.

Hello there! I need assistance in resolving a problem with my friend's laptop, which connects to the internet and can open numerous apps that depend on it as well as links by clicking on them. However, occasionally their browsers are unable to search the internet or open any websites without using their direct links, displaying errors such as "Err-Timed-Out" in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. This issue isn't always permanent and occasionally resolves itself, but it recurs again and again.
Additionally, they attempted using several WiFi routers and internet services, but they all operated in the same manner, eventually revealing the issue.
Try Brave Browser, http://bit.ly/better_than_internet_explorer
If you get dns error, try a different site or browser.

Try with Live Linux and Live boot Strelec windows. If browser works on those system than problem is Windows.

Back