• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

IPTV SMARTERS WINDOWS APP

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

jackoliver

Sep 10, 2021
IPTV Users can watch Live TV, Movies, & Series on Windows/MAC Platform too.

IPTV Smarters Pro is Now available for Windows/Mac OS. Fully Customizable & Rebranded for IPTV Resellers or IPTV Service Provider.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-25-at-4.32.54-PM.png

OK My handle may supply a clue. I was admin for a.b.dvdr back in the 90's when we were using the Pegasus encoder to recode DVDs because all the emerging mpg-4 formats were not good video not supporting high quality audio formats. We also were dealing with telecines. Its the best we had, the premiere format at that time. I even authored the charter although what it turned into makes me sad.
So what are you folks doing to make your platform outstanding? Just curious, and who is utilizing it?

Thanks, i only use Hacxx IPTV. It's free.
There is no reason why you couldn't use IPTV Smarter with those links. I have seen those links in the past tough to get w/o paying for the download.
There are far better consolidators available but since Mobdro was shut down and the owners busted people are a lot more careful. Here's a list of what still exists for free:
  1. Live Net TV
  2. TV Tap
  3. Pluto.tv
  4. Cinema HD
  5. Syncler
  6. Tea TV
  7. Xumo TV
  8. Tubi
  9. Typhoon TV
  10. USTV Now
  11. scroob.tires
  12. swiftstreamz
  13. Airy TV
  14. Thop TV
  15. OlaTV
    If you are so inclided to pay a nominal amount ($10 USD/mo) you can use a private IPTV service with limited access servers and minimal lag (so they say).
Kodi has really turned into a joke. There are private Plex servers you can beg to get access to but none of them are live. Just do a little snooping around with a good search engine and get links for the above list, none posted here for DMCA reasons. It's really a cat and mouse game, Windows isn't the best platform to watch this stuff. Either use an emulator (I use Blue Stacks) or an Android box or tablet or an iPad for best results. Much of this stuff can be side loaded to a Firestick which is what I do.

Last edited:
At least some channels from Pluto.tv is available with Hacxx Free Iptv and @DVDR_Dog is correct even the android version of VLC works better than the Windows version.

About premium iptv i don't have plans to expand to premium channel but can be easily be found at http://forum.cstalking.tv

I tested it before, it was pretty slow.
I don't mean to put down his product because it's a fine app. But for Windows there is an app call "Best Player" in the Microsoft Store. It has more options than any IPTV app I've ever seen. It's not free but it's normally on sale for $2.99. And no I'm not affiliated in any way with it. I'm just an avid IPTV user and love to test out every new app I can get my hands on.

We are working on it to make it more Advanced, reliable & better. The new version will come soon.
Would it be possible to add an option to build a menu of favorites and last viewed channels on the ATV home screen for the android version? The new IM Player has it and it's the first IPTV app that I've seen have that.

There is no reason why you couldn't use IPTV Smarter with those links. I have seen those links in the past tough to get w/o paying for the download.
There are far better consolidators available but since Mobdro was shut down and the owners busted people are a lot more careful. Here's a list of what still exists for free:
  1. Live Net TV
  2. TV Tap
  3. Pluto.tv
  4. Cinema HD
  5. Syncler
  6. Tea TV
  7. Xumo TV
  8. Tubi
  9. Typhoon TV
  10. USTV Now
  11. scroob.tires
  12. swiftstreamz
  13. Airy TV
  14. Thop TV
  15. OlaTV
    If you are so inclided to pay a nominal amount ($10 USD/mo) you can use a private IPTV service with limited access servers and minimal lag (so they say).
Kodi has really turned into a joke. There are private Plex servers you can beg to get access to but none of them are live. Just do a little snooping around with a good search engine and get links for the above list, none posted here for DMCA reasons. It's really a cat and mouse game, Windows isn't the best platform to watch this stuff. Either use an emulator (I use Blue Stacks) or an Android box or tablet or an iPad for best results. Much of this stuff can be side loaded to a Firestick which is what I do.
C'mon brother I still use and love Kodi and there are plenty of new addons and builds now for Kodi 19. But I do have a 2019 Shield Pro. I wouldn't recommend kodi on a firestick but lots of these cheap generic boxes that come with a modified Mobile Android OS can be flashed with a custom ATV ROM and handle kodi just fine.

I'm just an avid IPTV user and love to test out every new app I can get my hands on.

Test this out (Open the link with VLC):
Code:
https://bit.ly/hacxx-free-iptv

More than 10000 channels for free.

Test this out (Open the link with VLC):
Code:
https://bit.ly/hacxx-free-iptv

More than 10000 channels for free.
Hey thank you very much. Instead of opening it in VLC I ran it in IPTV checker and this is an awesome free playlist. I didn't get 10k channels but got well over 7k The checker shows 1700 are down but it will lie to you on some of them. Been working on weeding out the non English channels for a couple hours now. When I get done I'll save it as an m3u file. Then I'll use IPTV m3u editor to make channel groups. Then use ADB Link to send it over to my Shield Pro and add it to my favorite Player.
I really enjoy messing around with this stuff. It brings back memories of the good old days of card testing. I'm also into Flashing these cheap Chinese TV boxes with custom ROM's. My next project is going to be to make my own custom ATV ROM but I might be biting off a bit more than I can chew with that one. Anyways thanks again for the playlist. I don't know where you are at with testing this stuff but maybe we could compare notes sometime and learn something from each other.

1631846594702.png

The list was going down with +/- 1000 channels then a update was made and it had 10000 channels. This was a couple of months ago.

I have channels
- General
- By country
- By category

I can share here just let me know what are you looking for.

LiveNetTV is your best bet for liv estreaming. I use that as my primary with CKay as a backup. Whatever you do, do NOT install Mobdro.

Last edited:
Hey thank you very much. Instead of opening it in VLC I ran it in IPTV checker and this is an awesome free playlist. I didn't get 10k channels but got well over 7k The checker shows 1700 are down but it will lie to you on some of them. Been working on weeding out the non English channels for a couple hours now. When I get done I'll save it as an m3u file. Then I'll use IPTV m3u editor to make channel groups. Then use ADB Link to send it over to my Shield Pro and add it to my favorite Player.
I really enjoy messing around with this stuff. It brings back memories of the good old days of card testing. I'm also into Flashing these cheap Chinese TV boxes with custom ROM's. My next project is going to be to make my own custom ATV ROM but I might be biting off a bit more than I can chew with that one. Anyways thanks again for the playlist. I don't know where you are at with testing this stuff but maybe we could compare notes sometime and learn something from each other.

View attachment 5524
Well Hotrod, now that the NFL has had it's finest moments of 2022 (or so it seems) did you ever get that list sorted out to English speaking channels? If so and you don't mind sharing, hit me up.
Thanks

Well Hotrod, now that the NFL has had it's finest moments of 2022 (or so it seems) did you ever get that list sorted out to English speaking channels? If so and you don't mind sharing, hit me up.
Thanks
I got distracted and didn't finish it as I have another source for IPTV and this was just a side project for the heck of it. But if it will be useful for people I'll get it done and share it.

I got distracted and didn't finish it as I have another source for IPTV and this was just a side project for the heck of it. But if it will be useful for people I'll get it done and share it.
That's OK, don't go crazy for my sake. The place I just moved into contract is up in Feb. I don't think my GF wants to deal with the trials and tribulations of pirate TV, I still have my side-loaded Firestick in the basement. So I think the house is going with YouTube TV, good lineup decent price, stable platform and she really uses the DVR so in the interest of domestic bliss...
PS I can't wait to get a decent fiber line in here, screw cable lines.

That's OK, don't go crazy for my sake. The place I just moved into contract is up in Feb. I don't think my GF wants to deal with the trials and tribulations of pirate TV, I still have my side-loaded Firestick in the basement. So I think the house is going with YouTube TV, good lineup decent price, stable platform and she really uses the DVR so in the interest of domestic bliss...
PS I can't wait to get a decent fiber line in here, screw cable lines.
Nah bro it's not a hassle it was something I wanted to do anyway. I just that most IPTV providers name their channels similar to this <tvg-name="EN: ANIMAL PLNT | FHD> or <tvg-name="AU: ANIMAL PLNT | FHD> that makes it easy to filter out the language. This playlist doesn't include the <tvg-name=> in the m3u code. So I'm having to manually play a lot of the channels to find out the language. It's not complicated just time-consuming.

Back