Windows 7 Is download thoptv for windows 7 safe?

TimGarrett

Jul 22, 2020
New York , USA
OS
Windows 10
BR
Edge 84.0.522.40
Hello friends!
I am using a pc device with the operating system is windows 7. Recently, the thoptv for windows application at techbigs has been used by a lot of people to watch free movies and favorite channels. I have found the place to download thoptv for windows 7 but I'm worried it might harm the device. So now I want to ask you to download thoptv for windows 7 is it safe? Hope everyone help me.

Last edited:

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
New Zealand
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 84.0.4147.89
Hello friends!
I am using a pc device with the operating system is windows 7. Recently, the thoptv application has been used by a lot of people to watch free movies and favorite channels. I have found the place to download thoptv for windows 7 but I'm worried it might harm the device. So now I want to ask you to download thoptv for windows 7 is it safe? Hope everyone help me.
Hi and welcome to our forum!

Please link me where i can download that "thoptv" for windows, i can run check it out for you.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 84.0.4147.89
Isn't that an Android only app requiring an emulator such as Bluestacks? To be quite frank thoptv is basically an Indian language program based program so I really haven't had a reason to look at it.
It's kind of shielded in secrecy. I always lean to programs where if there's a problem everybody's aware of it. Not a huge fan of Android on Windows.
You know me I am a Kodi guy. Plenty of programming available from India. Kodi has become so widespread that trying to stop it is like trying to stick your finger in the leaky dike ot whack a mole. I always maintaintained there is safety in numbers and when there is a problem it gets reported to a number of resources.
Thoptv unchanged has been around for a while now which makes it a dandy target.
But to answer your question I have always been wary of Android running in Bluestacks. Too much going on behind the scenes for my tastes. I always opt for an alternative.