What's new

Windows 7 Is download thoptv for windows 7 safe?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

TimGarrett

Jul 22, 2020
OS
Windows 10
BR
Edge 84.0.522.40
Hello friends!
I am using a pc device with the operating system is windows 7. Recently, the thoptv for windows application at techbigs has been used by a lot of people to watch free movies and favorite channels. I have found the place to download thoptv for windows 7 but I'm worried it might harm the device. So now I want to ask you to download thoptv for windows 7 is it safe? Hope everyone help me.

Last edited:

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 84.0.4147.89
Hello friends!
I am using a pc device with the operating system is windows 7. Recently, the thoptv application has been used by a lot of people to watch free movies and favorite channels. I have found the place to download thoptv for windows 7 but I'm worried it might harm the device. So now I want to ask you to download thoptv for windows 7 is it safe? Hope everyone help me.

Hi and welcome to our forum!

Please link me where i can download that "thoptv" for windows, i can run check it out for you.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 84.0.4147.89
Isn't that an Android only app requiring an emulator such as Bluestacks? To be quite frank thoptv is basically an Indian language program based program so I really haven't had a reason to look at it.
It's kind of shielded in secrecy. I always lean to programs where if there's a problem everybody's aware of it. Not a huge fan of Android on Windows.
You know me I am a Kodi guy. Plenty of programming available from India. Kodi has become so widespread that trying to stop it is like trying to stick your finger in the leaky dike ot whack a mole. I always maintaintained there is safety in numbers and when there is a problem it gets reported to a number of resources.
Thoptv unchanged has been around for a while now which makes it a dandy target.
But to answer your question I have always been wary of Android running in Bluestacks. Too much going on behind the scenes for my tastes. I always opt for an alternative.

riyasen

Aug 22, 2020
OS
OS X
BR
Firefox 79.0
The same kinda question I got with the Gbwhatsapp which is a famous app by Gbplus, lot of people use it, its like whatsapp, my question is all my data safe?

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 84.0.4147.135
The same kinda question I got with the Gbwhatsapp which is a famous app by Gbplus, lot of people use it, its like whatsapp, my question is all my data safe?
I am no expert with this app but your question has a complex answer.
Does this Mod reveal your stuff to 3rd parties?
If anything it may supply a bit more privacy but that's not the programmer's intention.
Is Whatsapp safe?
I don't need to answer that question, but it does address one of the doggies' age old questions.
Very very little on the Internet is free. Just about nothing.

Last edited:

jenesis

Oct 7, 2020
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 85.0.4183.121
Thoptv is an app from which you can watch free videos, TV shows, sports, and serials. From Thoptv you can also watch the latest movies free of cost with your windows. Download Thoptv for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista and MACandroid, iOS, Kodi, Smart TV, Fire TV Stick. You can also save your favorite streams and watch it later. Thoptv is an app which is officially launched for android.To run the Thoptv app on your Windows, you need to use any android emulator.Though there are lots of android emulators is there for windows the recommended is bluestacks.

Free Thoptv For Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista

Thoptv for PC is your one-stop destination to get all the tv shows, news and movies online.This awesome app is so simple and easy to use and let you to watch streamed shows offline.Thoptv for PC app allows you to enjoy all kinds of sports stream, football and cricket news easily in your mobo Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista and MAC.From Thoptv you can watch online tv and download the shows with the premium version of Thoptv pc and you can also watch it in the big screen using Chromecast.Thoptv apk is frequently updated in order to avoid bugs and errors.

How To Install Thoptv In Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Vista

To install and enjoy Thoptv for PC follow these steps
  1. To run any android app on your PC, you need an android emulator.I recommend you to download bluestacks.
  2. After downloading bluestacks install it
  3. Now download Thoptvapk latest version
  4. Now go to Bluestacks and then open My apps and select Choose apk
  5. Now select the Thoptvapk from the folder where it is downloaded
  6. Install Thoptvapk using your bluestacks
  7. After installation is completed open your Thoptv
  8. Enjoy online TV shows and movies

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 85.0.4183.121
There are some conflicting reports on the safety and privacy of Thorptv.
I personally wouldn't run an emulator on my main system.
Pick up a FireStick and jailbreak it if you want to use Thorptv or anything like it. Better safe than sorry.
Don't forget to use a VPN when using programs like this.