What's new

Windows 7 Is download thoptv for windows 7 safe?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

srmek

Nov 16, 2021
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 95.0.4638.69
Thoptv is illegal but you can use another app to watch movies online easily.Currently best and popular app is Popcorn Time Apk

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 96.0.4664.45
Technically THORPTV is just an aggregator, kind of on the fringe. Aiding and abetting but not committing any outright acts. Aggregators are like bunnies, they just will keep popping up all over. The links they provide can get the URL shut down but not a whole heck of a lot more.

sureshgowda

Jan 20, 2022
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 64.0.3282.119
ThopTV has been ruled out of streaming industry due to legal issues filled by movie studios. You can replace the Thoptv with Pikashow app.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
OS
Windows 10
BR
Chrome 97.0.4692.99
Just for the record, the 3 services still alive are TapTV, OLA TV, USTVGO. TapTV is still trying. OLA consists of a matrix of server aggregations, each one assigned a letter and number designation which can change at their castors will. USTVGO is well changes all the time.
Make sure you use a VPN if you are going to use these services. Shop around for VPN deals, there are plenty around. Keep in mind most VPN providers provide a hefty VPN affiliate fee so if you can find a deal where they aren't doing that payout, deals are to be found.

hacxx

May 29, 2021
OS
Windows 8.1
BR
Chrome 91.0.4472.77
Hello friends!
I am using a pc device with the operating system is windows 7. Recently, the thoptv for windows application at techbigs has been used by a lot of people to watch free movies and favorite channels. I have found the place to download thoptv for windows 7 but I'm worried it might harm the device. So now I want to ask you to download thoptv for windows 7 is it safe? Hope everyone help me.
Only use VLC PLayer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors