• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 7 Is download thoptv for windows 7 safe?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Technically THORPTV is just an aggregator, kind of on the fringe. Aiding and abetting but not committing any outright acts. Aggregators are like bunnies, they just will keep popping up all over. The links they provide can get the URL shut down but not a whole heck of a lot more.

Just for the record, the 3 services still alive are TapTV, OLA TV, USTVGO. TapTV is still trying. OLA consists of a matrix of server aggregations, each one assigned a letter and number designation which can change at their castors will. USTVGO is well changes all the time.
Make sure you use a VPN if you are going to use these services. Shop around for VPN deals, there are plenty around. Keep in mind most VPN providers provide a hefty VPN affiliate fee so if you can find a deal where they aren't doing that payout, deals are to be found.

Hello friends!
I am using a pc device with the operating system is windows 7. Recently, the thoptv for windows application at techbigs has been used by a lot of people to watch free movies and favorite channels. I have found the place to download thoptv for windows 7 but I'm worried it might harm the device. So now I want to ask you to download thoptv for windows 7 is it safe? Hope everyone help me.
Only use VLC PLayer.

The same kinda question I got with the ag3 whatsapp which is a famous app by Gbplus, lot of people use it, its like whatsapp, my question is all my data safe?

Last edited:
Safe? That's a relative question. It depends how you define safe. Many aspects of your system are displayed by this application, does that make it unsafe, possibly. Is your system more vulnerable with this app open, I would think so but in a way, isn't that the point?
Personally I stay far away from all this apps, they creep me out. I am sure they are full of holes and vulnerabilities. My own feeling is if you feel the need to run these apps, run them in a virtual environment, a sandbox and prevent any access to any of your private system resources. It might not hurt to include a VPN in your setup as well.

I liked your very much because I found apk chew the content of my choice, thank yo
Well I know this thread veered off the beaten path a while back, but did you happen to notice the forum name when you registered? This isn't an Android site there are enough out there and Reddit subs.
Now as far as your site, I think you are nuts if you don't mind me saying so. Providing links to cracked programs IS a DMCA violation. In addition those stolen account credentials you posted are just plain criminal. Your site is in the US, you advertise it's in LA. In addition do you really think those "anonymous" DNS providers are secure? Finally a quick DNS resolution puts your server in the US. You are playing with fire. Granted just listing your site here is a little sketchy, I am going to leave it up to Thumper if your post stays, it's his board.
If you are truly just making pirated stuff available, good for you. I did it a long time ago. But show a little discretion before it's too late. I'll tell you I got a little tired waiting for some men in suits to come knocking on my door. Don't wait for it to happen to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

thoptv is not safe way. Somehow if you are films lover then just downloads any other app like Netflix and start watching your premium content.​

Looks like the wheels are coming off the premium services anyway as they transition to an ad-supported format. Personally TV or IPTV ads make me feel stupid and dirty. I still rely on sources that supply copies that the ads have been edited out, many times before the actual broadcast.
The fact that the premium providers tried to increase subscription rates and that started the erosion of the subscriber base just proves that over-air and cable TV are on their way out.
Let's face it the Internet can offer a theoretical infinite number of channel themes with the same ad revenue as current pipelines at far less costs with much less regulation.

Looking for where to download premium apps and new games? Search "TechZApk" on Google and enjoy! All is free and safe!
I have been using it for more than 2 years

OK Don't say the dog never gave you anything.
I highly recommend using a VPN when using this service. No warranty is expressed or implied. All I can tell you is I never had a problem or too many lag problems with the links supplied from this site. Do everyone a favor and don't post this link everywhere or you will spoil it for all.
Free IPTV

Maybe more to come?

This is a Windows forum. I have no interest in watching TV on my phone or tablet. I traded in my Google Chromecast because I thought it was a really stupid idea, I am not alone. There are ways of securely streaming to Windows boxes running Windows, I have already mentioned them.
It's not so easy to isolate an Android device, there are many ways they can tell on you and that's the problem, Android and iOS aren't very transparent. All kinds of stuff can be running and you wouldn't be aware of that. VPN aren't really super pleased to run in an app environment either. They run and get the job done but usually buggy one way or another.

You can download Spotify Premium MOD APK to unlock its Premium features free of cost. Like ads free listening, Unlimited Music Streaming & Skips, Spotify Connect Unlocked and much more. Download Free MOD of Spotify from Spot Sungs
I wish Th3m would find his way back here. In the day deemix was the bomb for music. Slowly deezer caught up to it, now 128kbs mp3's are all you can grab. There has to be a newer version and if you do use it, make sure you use a VPN, I have read reports deezer has been known to send out complaints, even with this hobbled version of deemix

Thanks I’ll give it a try. Back in the day a very good friend of the forum, th3m, was involved in deemix. In the day it was beyond awesome, free flac downloads, now it’s limited to mp3. Why I bring this up is Deezer got wise and started reporting deemix connections as DMCA violations to ISPs. So to be safe, consider using a vpn if you are going to use the program just to be safe. Use a search engine to find a link to the deemix program, worth a look, I still use it today.

Back