• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Kaspersky Total Security 2022 | 5 Devices | 1 Year | PC/Mac/Android | Online Code

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
So far my favorite. On sale at Amazon: 15 bucks for 1 year. If there's one item I would never trust a cracked version, heck this is your last defense. You can shut this off when need be, freaking Bitdefender, no way. You have to uninstall it to get it to stop blocking cracks. I learned my lesson. Kaspersky doesn't bug the heck out of you either. Just a thought.
Amazon link. It will expire so don't blame me.

yes, you are absolutely correct. Earlier I was a big fan of Bit defender but was facing the same issue wrt crack. Then I shifted to Kaspersky and I haven't face such issue.
I really like Kaspersky.
BTW what do you think is the best version of it: Normal Antivirus, Internet Security or Total Security.
Personally I prefer Total Security.
On Amazon we get 3yr subscription for 1 device at 900Rs which boils down to 11$, which is a steal.

Back